Spyro_Drag's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Spyro_Drag's Maps

Post by Spyro_Drag »

Due to a limit on how long you can edit a post, I've decided to re-make my Thread (you know, to start fresh :stare: ). please give me time as i move any supernatant data from the old thread, including links, and descriptions.

I am doing this, because I've been so inactive that parts of the old thread have become obsolete, and i can no longer update them, these parts include but are not limited too, the maps Text (picture less) description list on the front page, the individual maps description posts (with pictures) and all links. NONE!!! of the links will be working till i can re-load the new maps. <----- THIS WILL TAKE TIME!!!
Time, it is always moving, even when we stop.
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Re: Spyro_Drag's Maps

Post by Spyro_Drag »

ALL LINKS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helixia's Nest Alpha----as of Sat/June/16/2012

First map, Redone. 4 players, Scav's in center and in corners now, plenty o power in base, more in corners.
Base's Fully Equipped, with Defense's, although i changed them a bit so they were weaker, Its's my first every WZ map so Sry if it sucks.

Also i found some Crap structures that i accidentally placed in there the first time that i have now deleted. the terrain is the same though.

Version # 2

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowded----as of Mon/November/12/2012

This is my second map, Also Experimental, meant to be a 2v2v2v2vSuper Scav map, so its a 8P map.
You have some units, and an HQ, power in corners of base, if you need more space, you should destroy the
buildings, unless ur a neat freak then there should be enough space to build around the ruins, the scavs have an
Arty force in the center, and base's in the corners, with heavy defense, you only starting defense is the fact
that the rivers make it difficult to get around w/o Hover, and a few hard point situated in the main entrance to
your zone.

This map is designed to be ultra difficult if using the
"ultimatescavs-1-08.wz" Mod.

Version # 3

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

Helixia's VTOL Nest----as of Tue/June/19/2012

Meant for only VTOL's and Cyborg's. Because of the water and cliff's, tank mobility is Greatly Reduced, making it virtually impossible to move a tank into the enemies base, add to that, the scavs have set up numerous AA bases,making it difficult to get vtols to directly attack enemies encampments. This map is difficult enough, and if you use the latest Scav Mod,(Like this one) then the scavvs will be even more of a nuisance and add even more difficult to the mix.

Each base is set up with Enough buildings to get you started on research, including some cyborg and VTOL factories, but no standard Factories, but until you research VTOL tech, you wont get anywhere Very Fast.

4P, lotsa power in the map,(most controlled by scavs), lotsa place's for outposts, overall difficulty 7 out a 10.(at least i think so)

Version# 2

As of Version 2 i added Gateways

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

Simpli-City----as of Tue/November/13/2012

Close quarters, no active scavs, but there are a few scav turrets, small base's, but space to expand.
The High Cliffs make this map not so friendly to swarms, atry's, or VTOL's. medium power.

NOT A VTOL FRIENDLY MAP!!!

Version#2

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

Helixia's Power Grid----as of Sat/August/17/2013

A 2v2 Map, consisting of 5 long passageways, each with many obstacles, One path, With most of the power in the middle 3 passageways, and a few scav bases. This map is meant to be a Cyborg map only, and comes with 4 cyborg factories, and a few base defense's.

CYBORG ONLY MAP

Version#3

As of version 2 i added Gateways

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

Helixia's FortressHill----as of Sat/Aug/25/2012

A FFA map, with some power in base's and little on island around the edge of map, Most power in center controlled by ADV Scav base, Base has Terrain Defense as well as Basic Defenses But no actual base, If using the "ultimatescavs-1-08.wz" Mod, or newer. Be carfull as the Scavs will rush.

NOTICE i have fixed the hinky Terain,but it still looks strange, it blocks veiw and fire like it is supposed to but is not appeling to the eye. if anyone designs a fix for this, please submit it to me, and i will add your name to the list of contributers. and while taking my screen shots, i found some other problems that i fixed.

Version#4

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

Ariz_under----as of Sat/August/17/2013

This map i meant to give a feeling of being under ground, so you not supposed to use VTOL's or Artys, Please, You dont start with a base, instead you start with a Basic Crew, with 4 trucks and 6 Defense tanks, there are several place's to build a base, ranging from "large" to "Small", to get to the enemies, you must move through some narrow tunnels then through a large open "Cavern" with a lake and an island with lots of oil. some scavs have taken refuge in the tunnels as well so be carefull.

NOT FOR VTOL'S OR ARTILLERY

Version#4

As of Version 3 i added Gateways

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

Contributors
aubergine

Gambli_Lane----as of Sat/August/17/2013

This is another None VTOL map, FFA, Scavs have small base's, you start with a com center, a power and 1 research, along with a Super Carrier, only the one, be careful with it as youll only get one if you play this map as it was ment to be played, but i recommend you allow some VTOL rearming pads, so you can repair the Carrier when it lands. i guess this is a low power place, and i dont recommend using the ultimate scav mod, or else they will overpower you.

Not a VTOL map, but Rearming pads recommended for transport repair.

Version#4

As of Version 2 i added Gateways

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

2 Kings, Corrupt of Helixia----as of Wed/June/27/2012

This is by far my largest, and most favorite map i've made so far. At the top of the map are 2 "Kings", (or queens, or king and queen), Each king control a Major Amount of the power, King one (player 0) Controls all of the initial Defenses As well as the Defenses for King 2's (player 1) Oil. At the bottom of the map are 8 Rebel Bases, 2 per base with good starting base, and enough power to get a good defensive group together, if you want base defenses, players 0,2,4,6,and 8 control the defenses, this is not a map for FFA.

This time i did add Gateways
But as of Version 2 I removed the Supers, the Trucks that were supposed to have the defensive turret auto removed them, and the "King" tanks were at 0% health for some reason, so i removed them as well, also all of king 2's defenses are now under king ones control, simply because if there is no king 2 a huge chunk of defenses would disappear.

Version#2

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

Cross_Flair----as of Sat/August/17/2013

This is a small, low power map. 2 players, start with 2 Factories, a power station, and 1 Research facility, also walled in with basic defence. this map has 2 scav bases in the corners, so if you really want a Chalange use the latest "ultimatescavs" mod.

Version#3

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

No contributors

Crazy_Roads_Large----as of Sun/July/29/2012

A Small city, Bases in corners, 4 Scav bases, lotsa power, i might remove some later. Wider streets then the experimental version, and nice big city blocks, well spaced, relly looks city like i think. :3 Also, the forts have been replaced, the bases have heavy defense's, but thats not ment to protect you from each other, its ment to protect you form the ADV SCAVs, if you use the latest Scav mode.

Version#1

Preview Pics
Overhead Pic
Map

Contributors
Giani
Merowingg

NEW MAPS SOON TO COME
Last edited by Spyro_Drag on 30 Jan 2014, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

Ariz_under----as of Tue/June/19/2012

This map i meant to give a feeling of being under ground, so you not supposed to use VTOL's or Artys, Please, You dont start with a base, instead you start with a Basic Crew, with 4 trucks and 6 Defense tanks, there are several place's to build a base, ranging from "large" to "Small", to get to the enemies, you must move through some narrow tunnels then through a large open "Cavern". some scavs have taken refuge in the tunnels as well so be carefull.

NOT FOR VTOL'S OR ARTILLERY

These are "in flame" screen shot of the map "Ariz_Under"
Shot of the &quot;center&quot; pylon of the &quot;cave&quot; this is a large open area for large scale battles
Shot of the "center" pylon of the "cave" this is a large open area for large scale battles
Shot of a &quot;scav&quot; base, there are 4 in total.
Shot of a "scav" base, there are 4 in total.
Shot of the &quot;players&quot; start location, and 2 expansion locations.
Shot of the "players" start location, and 2 expansion locations.
Download this Map Here

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

There have been MAJOR changes to this map, the center is no longer accessible by land, only by hover, the scav bases have changes shape, the expansion bases are better, and i've added (inaccessible) rivers to them(this is for aesthetics only). these pics are longer accurate. updates will come soon.
Addendum: i have add trees, more scavs, and "old mining facilities". the new areas can be useful as small way stations, or a storage area for defense units for use before the enemy gets to your base (that is, if you used the large area beyond as a base.)

BONUS: i had an Epiphany one day, and decided to make two tweked versions of this map using the other two standard tilesets. the first, Arctic_Thunder is completed, and i am in the process of making an accurate desc and pics. the second, Urban_Overworld, is not yet complete, im having difficulty picking the right tiles to use for certain areas, but will be done soon.
Last edited by Spyro_Drag on 11 Feb 2014, 00:08, edited 1 time in total.
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

Cross_Flair----as of Mon/November/12/2012

This is a small, low power map. 2 players, start with 2 Factories, a power station, and 1 Research facility, also walled in with basic defense. this map has 2 scav bases in the corners, so if you really want a Challenge use the latest "ultimatescavs" mod.

Shots showing the proximity of one "player" to another
the center is now replaced with a water way, meaning this map is now a hover friendly game.
the center is now replaced with a water way, meaning this map is now a hover friendly game.
the proximity of player to scavs shown here, they are fairly close, but thanks to the water ways, they cant really get to you.
the proximity of player to scavs shown here, they are fairly close, but thanks to the water ways, they cant really get to you.
Download this Map Here
NOTICE: I have re-done this map. i have lowered the waterways, and connected them
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

Crowded----as of Mon/November/12/2012

This is my second map, Also Experimental, meant to be a 2v2v2v2vSuper Scav map, so its a 8P map. You have some units, and an HQ, power in corners of base, if you need more space, you should destroy the buildings, unless ur a neat freak then there should be enough space to build around the ruins, the scavs have an Arty force in the center, and base's in the corners, with heavy defense, you only starting defense is the fact that the rivers make it difficult to get around w/o Hover, and a few hard point situated in the main entrance to your zone.

This map is designed to be ultra difficult if using the "ultimatescavs-1-08.wz" Mod.

"in flame" Screenshots of Crowded
Showing a &quot;scav&quot; corner base. since scavs dont have hover, the only way for ground units to leave there base, is by a small sketch of land over water.
Showing a "scav" corner base. since scavs dont have hover, the only way for ground units to leave there base, is by a small sketch of land over water.
Depending on what tech level a game is started with, a player may or may not start with hover, if they dont, the only access to an enemy or ally is via a small road to and from the center.
Depending on what tech level a game is started with, a player may or may not start with hover, if they dont, the only access to an enemy or ally is via a small road to and from the center.
The center land mass, contolled by the scavs, Armed with long range arty's.
The center land mass, contolled by the scavs, Armed with long range arty's.
Download this Map here
NOTICE 1: I have edited the pathway for the scavs, and ive also cleaned up each players starting area, but you still need to destroy objects to gain more building space.

NOTICE 2: This map will soon be edited, scavs will be made stronger in some areas, and weaker in others, for instance, I plan to add scav radar for the artys, but remove some of the arty defenses. THIS IS UP FOR DEBATE! meaning player input is welcomed.
Last edited by Spyro_Drag on 28 Jan 2014, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

This slot for map #4
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

Slot to be used for map #5

Sorry, been working on refining some of my maps, and making tileset variations. ive got a tile set all worked out and everything, even figured out how to identify what each tiless properties are, but i havnt figured out how to pack it with a map yet. other news? i made a variation of Ariz_under called Arctic_over (or somthing like that) and as you could probubly tell by the name it uses the mountain tile set. im not sure if im going to make an urban version of it, still working out kinks in other maps. so far (no thanks to anyone commenting on my last batch of maps.) ive discoverd many imbalances and problems with some of my maps that made it either to easy, or to hard. that gana be a while before i fix it all. LOVES TO YA WARZONEIES!!!

P.S. just noticed i cant edit any of my older posts so i think im just going to build on the thread i have. the reason i keep this thread is i make constant changes to my maps, and i like to use this to help me keep track of all my changes, a sudo "change log" if you will.