HELP not able to finish Gamma 1 mission!

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
german_gamer
New user

HELP not able to finish Gamma 1 mission!

Post by german_gamer »

I need help!

I wipe out everything was was there (enemies, buildings and some other structure). I've built a lot of buildings (HQ, command center, factories, repaid and research facilities, 2 power generators, 7 oil derricks and some other stuff). I picked up 2 artifacts and did all the research activities.I checked every square centimeter of the map. I also built the facilities on different places, but I still get the message "mission failed" at the end.

Thanks in advance!

I'm on the way to go mad!

german_gamer
JDW
Regular
Regular

Re: HELP not able to finish Gamma 1 mission!

Post by JDW »

The Guide has a lot of useful info http://guide.wz2100.net/ (Clicking on the button between the FAQ and the Forum button on top will get you there) :D

It's even got a well explained Walkthrough there http://guide.wz2100.net/walkthrough

And, more specifically, the Gamma 1 mission is explained in this post in the Walkthrough viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3051&start=120#p41924

Good luck Commander! :)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
german_gamer
New user

Post by german_gamer »

Thanks j0shdrunk0nwar.

I already checked the first two options you mentioned.

I'll check the third option. May it's more detailed regarding the things I have to do or to build.

Anyway thanks for the quick reply!
german_gamer
New user

Post by german_gamer »

j0shdrunk0nwar, I also red carefully the description in the last post you mentioned. I've done everything what is written there.

Unfortunately, I still don't get the message that the mission is completed.

Are there more than 7 oil derricks in this mission?
Are there more than 2 artifacts to pick up?

Any other ideas?
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

I don't know what to tell you, but I hope you have read the rest of the posts, including this one viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3051&start=135#p41926

And the ones after that.
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
battousai
New user

Post by battousai »

I checked the mission and there are only 7 oil derricks and 2 artefacts. I never had problems with this mission :S

But when my game bugs like this (you have done everything you can think of, researched everything and destroyed everything) I just activate cheats and "Let me win" it´s my solution...