Mission 10

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
blueelement
New user

Mission 10

Post by blueelement »

Hello folks, downloaded this game a few days back and have really enjoyed it so far. Unfortunately I have ran into a small, but game stopping, problem. Scroll to the bottom for the real question.

In the mission called Alpha10(according the 'new' walkthrough), the one where you defend you main base against enemy drop waves, I'm having trouble. So far I have failed the mission three times in a row with the timer running out. I have never been able to find all the dropped baddies (all three times have ended with me killing 123 enemies). I have totally scouted the map with fleets of my units, and pretty much canceled the entire fog-of-war with dozens of mortar bunks, still no luck in finding the last few guys.

So I finally gave up and decided to cheat and just skip the level.

Heres where another problem popped up. Entering "--cheat" in the Target path just gives me an error. It will not allow me to accept the new target.

The first problem may have something to do with a corrupt save- who knows. But I guess my real question is, how do I enable cheats if the directions on the Cheats page don't work for me?
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: Mission 10

Post by Zarel »

You probably forgot to add a space before "--cheat".
Korusray
Trained
Trained

Re: Mission 10

Post by Korusray »

im with Zarel on this one