Alpha 12 mess up

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
53K5HUN-8
Greenhorn

Alpha 12 mess up

Post by 53K5HUN-8 »

Whilst attempting to complete Alpha 12 for about the 15th time i became greatly annoyed with the fact that the enemy would once again succeed in running away like a bunch of sissies...so i used the "desroy all enemies & structures cheat" & so succeeded in preventing their escape...however, though i've explored the entire map area, the artifacts won't appear, i don't get the message to return to the LZ, & i can't finish the misson...& i subsequently (like an idiot) decided it would be a stupendous idea to save my game progress as i hadn't done so in a while...so...i'm just lookin for a little help on how to solve this dilemma...& if there is no way to do that, how i might go about just loading this mission again, as i'm not too enthused by the prospect of having to start the campaign over because of my stupidity...any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated...thanx in advance...
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: Alpha 12 mess up

Post by Zarel »

You can always just retry from your last savegame.

Anyway, are you talking about the one where you siege the NP home base? The artifacts are in the bottom right, the upper center, and the top right.
53K5HUN-8
Greenhorn

Post by 53K5HUN-8 »

Well you see the problem is, i over-wrote the savegame file from when i had completed the previous mission...& yea, this is the last mission of the Alpha campaign, the 1 where you go to the NP home base & have to destroy them before they can escape...i've been over the whole map area twice & the artifacts won't appear... :stressed:
caralbgm
Greenhorn

Post by caralbgm »

Hi,

I has a problem in this mission too, i don't know if I must post in a new topic... O_o

I can not pass this mission, always that I try destroy the NP base in northeast, when I am bringing near(I don't know how say this in english...something like enter in their zone) arrive the NP's transsport and they scape regardless I even have a lot of time to complete the mission. :(

Thanks for the help, and if I must post this in a new topic tell me and I will do it :) .
// PD: Excuse my bad english
caralbgm
Greenhorn

Post by caralbgm »

Already I can resolve my problem...reading the camping's guide. (http://guide.wz2100.net/walkthrough)

We must go quickly to the valley at east and stop the enemies with the artifacts, so we go to the NP northeast base, destroy it and recover the artifact, then we go back to our LZ.

:)
// PD: Excuse my bad english
NEXUS
Trained
Trained

Post by NEXUS »

There is no restart mission button in the game, you will need to replay from the begining of the game :( or reload from an earlier save game. When you next get to the level you need to take some heavy or medium tanks (Lancers and HMG are recommended :D ) into the valley in the middle, then go to the far right of the map and then go up the path half way(make sure it is the far right!) and wait for the NP force to come up and then block them. this should prevent them from reaching the transport. This will alow you to beat the level without cheats. ;) I hope this helps you.