Need tip to finish level

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!

Need tip to finish level

Postby bigseb » 30 Dec 2016, 08:59

I have been playing Warzone on/off for about 5 years. I enjoy the game but cannot get past a certain level in the campaign, the one where you need to stop the enemy transport leaving. I think this is level 10 or so, not sure. I have tried every strategy I can think of but it seems the transport arrives at the exact same moment every time my units get to a certain point and I just miss it every time.

Multiplayer and skirmish... no problem. But after 5 years of ending the campaign at the same point its gettting a bit old. Any tips?
bigseb
Greenhorn

Re: Need tip to finish level

Postby bigseb » 30 Dec 2016, 11:30

Nevermind, got it...

Typical... can't get it for 5 years, then I post and nail it an hour later... :oops: :roll:
bigseb
Greenhorn

Postby montetank » 30 Dec 2016, 17:26

Lol. You are not the first one. Yes-the first time i played the campaign i needed 3 weeks to solve this mission. I didnt know, that a official site exist :lol2:
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Postby Guardsman Brendo » 06 Feb 2017, 22:58

Sadly, I just cheated it, afraid of losing my best units after being told what a bloodbath that level was by another player. *Shift+Backspace* *Enter* "let me win." Saddest WZ story ever for me. There was a glitch where my transport dropped off and it gave me only 7 seconds to complete the level, so that is my excuse. Even though I went to a save I had from the last mission so I could have an unbugged timer and have time to write in the cheat code.
Guardsman Brendo
Trained
Trained

Return to Campaign