Alpha SUB1_2 will not complete

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
RedShocktrooper
Trained
Trained

Alpha SUB1_2 will not complete

Post by RedShocktrooper »

This is pretty early in the first campaign and SUB1_2 is the mission where you pick up the artifact that unlocks Mortars and the first one before you come into direct conflict with the Paradigm. However, having returned all of my units to the Landing Zone nothing's happening. I built a few defensive towers and walls around the LZ because I remembered that if you don't the LZ will be compromised, and I also lost one of the original units I sent (I didn't bring any reinforcements and pretty much stomped the rest of the mission otherwise).

There's no visible errors other than some that have come up during the destruction of Scavenger factories (I guess because I happened to time it when it was trying to spawning a unit since it didn't happen 100% of the time)
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Re: Alpha SUB1_2 will not complete

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

So you have collected the artifacts from the research facility and the northern scavenger factory? These type of levels are supposed to end either when all enemy units/structures are destroyed (instant win) or if the player returns to the landing zone with all artifacts (which will show a green flashing blip on the map).

Upload your save files and log files in a zipped folder if this problem persists.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: Alpha SUB1_2 will not complete

Post by montetank »

RedShocktrooper wrote:This is pretty early in the first campaign and SUB1_2 is the mission where you pick up the artifact that unlocks Mortars and the first one before you come into direct conflict with the Paradigm. However, having returned all of my units to the Landing Zone nothing's happening. I built a few defensive towers and walls around the LZ because I remembered that if you don't the LZ will be compromised, and I also lost one of the original units I sent (I didn't bring any reinforcements and pretty much stomped the rest of the mission otherwise).

There's no visible errors other than some that have come up during the destruction of Scavenger factories (I guess because I happened to time it when it was trying to spawning a unit since it didn't happen 100% of the time)
Maybe this could solve the problem. Its better not to build defense structures in the LZ
Some scavs won`t leave this little outpost base or they will hide somewhere in the map.
Its better that all scavs are waiting for you at the LZ when you returned to the LZ
Attachments
Alpha sub 1_2.jpg
Alpha sub 1_2.jpg (73.93 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.