I have some stupid "meta-questions" about the campaign.

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
Anillaco_
Greenhorn

I have some stupid "meta-questions" about the campaign.

Post by Anillaco_ »

How does the New Paradigm get Lancer rockets, when the Project is the first to successfully research and use them in the battlefield, and they don't recover any artifacts or droids from us? Do they research them off-screen? Replicate them by observing battle recordings? Or did they have them all along, but held their use until the player proves to be an ever-growing threat?

Halfway through CAM3, there's a mission where team Gamma wants to help you. Since they offer a visibility report some five seconds before being absorbed, you can get a glimpse of their base: and if they were on the Project's side, how and why did they have Nexus Link towers before that? Where do the transports that bring Nexus reinforcements come from, and why are they painted green?

Thanks in advance for any replies :)
Terminator
Regular
Regular

Re: I have some stupid "meta-questions" about the campaign.

Post by Terminator »

New Paradigm was supplied by Collective. & why do you think Project got it 1st ?
did they have them all along, but held their use until the player proves to be an ever-growing threat?
more like that I belive.
Halfway through CAM3, there's a mission where team Gamma wants to help you
Dont really know what misson y talking about. where you should come to yours ally group somewhere in the mountains , & when y came your allies tured into nexus units (from green to black). So its obliviously was an setup from the beginning of the mission. :geek:
Death is the only way out... sh*t Happens !

Russian-speaking Social network Group http://vk.com/warzone2100
Anillaco_
Greenhorn

Post by Anillaco_ »

Terminator wrote:New Paradigm was supplied by Collective. & why do you think Project got it 1st ?
The Project is the first faction to actually use Lancers as far as the campaign levels are concerned (assuming you begin using them as soon as you research them, of course), but you're correct; that doesn't necessarily mean they were the first to get them.
Dont really know what misson y talking about. where you should come to yours ally group somewhere in the mountains , & when y came your allies tured into nexus units (from green to black). So its obliviously was an setup from the beginning of the mission. :geek:
Just had a look and it's Gamma 3. That might explain it, but the FMV you get asking for help prior to the mission looks legitimate, and you can see the units in the base fighting Nexus before they get absorbed.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Hello Anillaco,

philosophical questions---I believe that we will never know the answers.
Read the story of WZ :)

Gamma 3: The beginning of this mission (5 seconds) is here to show you what will happend in Gamma 5 if you don`t prepare in time! :wink:

Regards
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.