Trucks

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
Schwager1
Greenhorn

Trucks

Post by Schwager1 »

I frequently have problems with a truck that doesn't know how to get to a position on the other side of a group of tanks or some times how to get to the other side of a building. Trucks do not seem to acquire any experience even after being used for several missions.Is there something I've missed or is this just part of the game?
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Re: Trucks

Post by aubergine »

Trucks don't gain experience, only weapon units get experience.

As for them getting stuck in traffic jams, not much can be done about that currently - you could tell them to go a different path by holding down Shift key and then clicking to place multiple waypoints.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Perseus
Trained
Trained

Post by Perseus »

Schwager1 wrote:I frequently have problems with a truck that doesn't know how to get to a position on the other side of a group of tanks or some times how to get to the other side of a building.
Yep, it's a known problem with the current path finding code - it doesn't just affect trucks. :|
KEN+J
Trained
Trained

Post by KEN+J »

What about vtol trucks, you will never have those Problems.
_scavfan_
Trained
Trained

Post by _scavfan_ »

KEN+J wrote:What about vtol trucks, you will never have those Problems.
But you need first to create them in FlaME and add on map. 3.1.0 doesn't support VTOL trucks, sensors and other systems in design menu. :(
NRA
Greenhorn

Post by NRA »

I guess it would be nice to have AIR sensors, constructors, and repairs, let alone some per-unit transporters (like in Dune-2).