Unit colours and issue with minimap

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
marchrius
New user

Unit colours and issue with minimap

Post by marchrius »

Im' running the lastest wz 2100 portable and I've got two issues so far:

_I'm at alpha 6 and the foes (download/file.php?id=3835&mode=view) are BLUE! Just like my units, and it's very confusing. Any fix?
_when I load a campaign, the minimap is huge (I'm running at 1024x768 resolution, the minimap is 2x compared to the one in the screenshoot). after I complete the mission, it comes back to normal. It would be nice to fix it as well :lecture:
marchrius
New user

Re: Unit colours and issue with minimap

Post by marchrius »

color issue fixed, it was a problem with video plugins. Still got the minimap issue though...
Perseus
Trained
Trained

Post by Perseus »

marchrius wrote:_I'm at alpha 6 and the foes (download/file.php?id=3835&mode=view) are BLUE! Just like my units, and it's very confusing. Any fix?
Are you talking about the blue bar at the top? that's a text bar, pressing `(backtick key) will toggle show/hide the text, you can also enable/disable it with F8.

If it's anything other than that please make a ticket: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket and provide as much information as you can.
marchrius
New user

Post by marchrius »

Ok, you can change dimension of minimap with mouse wheel and right clicking it. Didn't knew that. Sorry for my english guys, it's not my first language.

Anyway, I've got another issue. Sometimes, when I load a campaign game, I heard an error sound and all my factories can't produce units anymore. I have to demolish and rebuild EVERY SINGLE FACTORY. it is unbearable :annoyed:
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Staff »

marchrius wrote:Ok, you can change dimension of minimap with mouse wheel and right clicking it. Didn't knew that. Sorry for my english guys, it's not my first language.

Anyway, I've got another issue. Sometimes, when I load a campaign game, I heard an error sound and all my factories can't produce units anymore. I have to demolish and rebuild EVERY SINGLE FACTORY. it is unbearable :annoyed:
Show us your error logs.
Usually, if they can't produce units, your at unit cap.
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

marchrius wrote:Ok, you can change dimension of minimap with mouse wheel and right clicking it. Didn't knew that. Sorry for my english guys, it's not my first language.

Got the same problem every time, when i attach the factories to a commander. The factories can`t produce. So i deleted this option and enable again. And everything was ok.
Version 3.1 rc3
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Shadow Wolf TJC
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadow Wolf TJC »

It may be because factories that are assigned to commanders will halt production if the commander is at its command limit. Placing down a rally point should fix the problem.
Don't know how to select a factory's rally point when you can't find it? Try selecting this button here.
Don't know how to select a factory's rally point when you can't find it? Try selecting this button here.
Example.png (53.12 KiB) Viewed 6095 times
Creator of Warzone 2100: Contingency!
Founder of Wikizone 2100: http://wikizone2100.wikia.com/wiki/Wikizone_2100
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Shadow Wolf TJC wrote:It may be because factories that are assigned to commanders will halt production if the commander is at its command limit. Placing down a rally point should fix the problem.
Example.png
Thanks Shadow Wolf. You`re right. That was the problem. Nothing to do with the problem above (marchrius)
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
marchrius
New user

Post by marchrius »

Shadow Wolf TJC wrote:It may be because factories that are assigned to commanders will halt production if the commander is at its command limit. Placing down a rally point should fix the problem.
Example.png
Thanks a lot, you solved my problem too. Replacing the rally point for every factory solved the issue. :wink: