Alpha 7 issue

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
raycast
Trained
Trained

Alpha 7 issue

Post by raycast »

I notied that in Alpha 7, when the enemy transport lands in the central top left location, occasionally (or each time?) one of the units gets unloaded to the bottom, near the second oil derric from Alpha 1. While this is an interesting twist - many people will not have fortified that oil derric, it might be good to move the drop location one field to the right. (Playing 3.1 rc3)

I also noticed that I was able to build a 6th commander, when on an off-site mission. Not that I used more than 3 in practise; but I wanted to try out a newer design. Maybe this caused some issues later on, because on that particular commander (having recycled one of the earlier commanders), unit assignment was messed up. I could assign units (link icon, not protected icon), and they would follow the commander around, but they wouldn't shoot nor would they show the commander group id. I resolved this by recycling him.
So there might be a small bug that when checking commander limits, off-site commanders are not counted.