Do You Use Commanders in the game? Yes, No, Why?

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Re: Do You Use Commanders in the game? Yes, No, Why?

Post by Andrie »

Ok I will look, I only played the first three missions.
"My IRC en multiplay naam is Andrie"

Groete Andrie
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

In multiplayer, many players prefer to overrun the enemy with a mass of units. It would probably be hard to manage 50 forces (or more) with commanders - that have also to be upgraded to hold a decent amount of units...
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

And here a more advanced thinking turns up, let me call it more pure enjoyment gaming, not necessarily connected with simply spamming units to wint the game.

Let me call it a sort of class, where I want to add at the same time that I do not say that spamming is wrong.
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Merowingg wrote:And here a more advanced thinking turns up, let me call it more pure enjoyment gaming, not necessarily connected with simply spamming units to wint the game.
And that is the reason of why playing with random players in a high oil game isn't fun.
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Yes, diplomatically I will say, to chose game wisely is a very good first step of more advanced field.

I still recommend our IRC channel, to meet interesting people, and organise something more than a game, more often :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero