I downloaded art revolution but my game is broken

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Billnyetherussianspy
New user

I downloaded art revolution but my game is broken

Post by Billnyetherussianspy »

I'm new to warzone forum however I have played warzone for many years. I wanted to download art revolution on windows 10 and update 3.2.3 I use WinRAR downloaded the mod off of sourceforge and extracted both base and art revolution replaced the base folders with the art revolution folders put the new base content into a zipped folder converted it back to a wz file and put it back in my warzone file and it just removed all the textures from the game after I had moved the new and modified base.wz file to the warzone file I had deleted the converted base.zip and artrevolution.zip file. Should I not have done that? I don't know but I'm kind of just hoping someone can help me out here
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Re: I downloaded art revolution but my game is broken

Post by Jorzi »

Hi
Thanks for downloading Art revolution.
It seems like you tried to replace the entire base.wz instead of loading a mod on top of it. This is not the recommended approach.
The easiest way to get it working is probably to just download the latest mod from https://sourceforge.net/projects/artrev ... z/download
Then you got to your installation folder, open the folder called mods, create a folder called "autoload" in the mods folder, and drop ARmod_beta3.wz into that one.
If you want to run warzone without mods, you can just move it out of the autoload folder.
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
Billnyetherussianspy
New user

Post by Billnyetherussianspy »

So creating a folder called autoload will fix the problem... well thats easier than I thought the video that I watched certainly didn't cover that concept LOL anyways thanks for the help
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained

Post by WZ2100ModsFAn »

@Jorzi the art revolution has outdated shaders for master.

the shaders work only with 3.2 series.

is that going to be fixed for master soon?

my apologies for spamming again...