Best weapon campaign

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Best weapon campaign

Post by Shozz22 »

What are the best weapon in campaign? In particular in gamma campaign.
And why they are the best weapon?
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: Best weapon campaign

Post by NoQ »

What are the best weapon in campaign?
Lancer Rocket.
In particular in gamma campaign.
Assault Gun.
And why they are the best weapon?
I don't have an easy answer for that.

As for lancers, i cannot stop thinking about this as some part of the story. Lancers are an invention of The Project itself - you develop it by improvising over the minipod long before you see the New Paradigm use it. So i believe that the author intended it to be that way: The New Paradigm was using heavy tracked tanks, and The Project has achieved success and an ultimate victory because, through a glimpse of inspiration, they managed to invent a perfect answer to such tanks - a heavy armor-piercing anti-tank rocket - to which The New Paradigm didn't have time to adapt because cyborgs were only starting to become a thing with the recovery of the Synaptic Link.

The way assault guns turned out to be overpowered during most of the gamma campaign, apart from probably one or two last missions, is probably not an intended thing but rather a lack of careful balance testing by the original developers. I cannot blame them for that though, because even in multiplayer it took around 5 huge rebalances to make machinegun spam less effective, and i'm still not sure we're quite there yet.
Shozz22
Trained
Trained

Re: Best weapon campaign

Post by Shozz22 »

And when i unloack flashligh, needgle gun, impulse laser and rail gun? What di u prefer between these?