Why was rank removed? Many problems!

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Re: Why was rank removed? Many problems!

Post by Tzeentch »

ok i see Montetank's point, probably best to not put that in the game in that case
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Tzeentch wrote:ok i see Montetank's point, probably best to not put that in the game in that case
cybersphinx wrote:Just a short remark: If you give players any objective besides winning, they will try to game the system for best results and thus play differently than otherwise.
Yepp- imagine this scenario: 2 vs 2 game. Suddenly one player thinks: "ooooh- we will loose this game and i have 70 flamer cyborgs against the enemy twin assault gun hovers. I have to take care of my ratio". DISCONNECT. ... And his partner, a braveheart, is still fighting a hopeless game until the end.

I don`t like to compare a game like Warzone with real war. But what should we say about this fact: Fallen soldiers German/Japanese/Italian aso. - about 8.000.000
Fallen soldiers Sovjet-Union: 13.000.000
China: 3.500.000
USA: 410.000
Jugoslavia: 750.000
aso.

„Mille viae ducunt hominem per saecula Romam“
Alanus ab Insulis
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
DiamondNight804
New user

Post by DiamondNight804 »

Hi guys! I know i'm new here... i have played this game one year ago.... i think my post is out of topic... so i have two question

1. In wz 3.1.5
I have won more than 8 times and killed about 2500... but I still not get a silver chevron... i just get a one bronze star... is that error or what?

2. If i using mod... does my rank is still rising for every victory in game?

That's it... i'm sorry if i have a badwords