Role of defences with defference base

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
nick87720z
Trained
Trained

Role of defences with defference base

Post by nick87720z »

Hello. When i made walkthrough with armod, only at that time i discovered good usage for defences with defferent base together (first bunkers, than hardpoints). But there is some mess with towers. With armod steel tower is a bit higher than HP, while hardcrete tower is even more higher, thus allowing to add 2 more lines after hardpoints. But without armod i noticed HC towers have almost same height as HP, and as useless as second HP row. Thus, what is supposed difference between towers and hardpoints? Or it is going to be fixed, making towers indeed higher?
Those, who sacrifice culture for bit of freedom don't diserve any.
MaNGusT
Art contributor

Re: Role of defences with defference base

Post by MaNGusT »

May be ARmod guys should do their job more carefully... :annoyed:
Don't think it will be too hard to fix though.
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

Does this actually affect gameplay ot is it just cosmetic?
I might have accidentally modeled the hardcrete tower after the collective's tower...
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
nick87720z
Trained
Trained

Post by nick87720z »

I guess, height of weapon itself makes sence. Because when i tried cyborg walker mod, those walkers could fire things behind walls - runing towers, heh)). What exactly is affected by tower height - i already wrote. Since weapons are made to not fire through walls, rear tower must be higher than front, to be able to hit targets, attacking front. With original models I noticed only one strong side of towers - low vulnerability for bunker buster.
Those, who sacrifice culture for bit of freedom don't diserve any.