WZ Screenshots!

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Re: WZ Screenshots!

Post by aubergine »

@Rman - who was HB? I couldn't find a tileset called Aurora, but found the Ariza one (NoQ pointed me at the Aurora map as an example of it). Did HB make the original Aurora map too?
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

wz2100-20130116_142127-DesertRuins-T1.jpg
wz2100-20130116_142336-Metacity-T1.jpg
wz2100-20130116_141851-Starfish-1-01-T1.jpg
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

aubergine wrote:@Rman - who was HB? I couldn't find a tileset called Aurora, but found the Ariza one (NoQ pointed me at the Aurora map as an example of it). Did HB make the original Aurora map too?
At the time he was a master mapper outta the TA community. When we finally got Pumpkin to agree to release EW-WE we speculated that they used him to beta their changes prior to release. He released the first kick a$$ map while every body else was still trying to figure the editor out. It's how we think he got the jump to create his TM-Linker utility, his Ariza Tile set and his Aurora map.... all done less than 2 weeks after Pumpkin released EW !! I never asked him to confirm the spec. (EW is a slighty watered down version of their development World Edit). Ariza was also the second and last WZ map he made. HB are the initials of his real life name.

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Can people suggest which ones are good enough to use on our SourceForge page ?

They shouldn't show any chat messages, or FPS on the screen (or anything else that is a distraction).

Thanks!
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

And now Warzone 2013 top model will begun :) Where all the mentioned stuff will not be visible :) I already see those rotations, hear f10 pressed countlessly. And those swears when accidentally a scavenger unit appears on the screen and being killed just for living on his ground :(

Warzonial Eartgrafic :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

WZ Mini (Scavenger Wars) mod from NoQ:
Region capture 7.png
Region capture 1.png
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

On the last screenshots I see barely visible lines just where the horizon starts. They have shape of the landscape, and are one above another. Is it only me? My laptop or something?
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

I see it too. Image quality.
Also known as Subsentient.
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

My gfx card drivers are somewhat old and don't do the processing to properly handle the "banding" effect in the sky. Once I get my operating system upgraded (which is proving difficult to laptop config) that issue will cease to exist.
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

More scav goodness...
Region capture 23.png
Region capture 22.png
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I hate this screen. I am kidding I like it, and even helicopters did not go onto each other or inside ;)

And I only asked about the lines, as I have some graphic problem here to. It was not like my monster laptop is too god to view crap, it was rather asking if I went very bad already.

Regards - Mero
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

Region capture 9.png
Region capture 8.png
Region capture 7.png
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Aubergine stop bringing those ultraugly screenshots :P my eyes are bleeding.. aaaaaa :augh:

:P

Regards - Mero
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Merowingg: ok, i post a few shots of your map now (:
Attachments
wz2100-20130129_130323-Mero_VTOLSWars-T1.jpg
wz2100-20130129_125755-Mero_VTOLSWars-T1.jpg
zydonk
Trained