Weapons not a Vailable and Too far

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Re: Weapons not a Vailable and Too far

Post by Rommel »

iceman11a wrote:How ever do you have a list, Saying that I have all 5 research builds. Just what to research 1st and then so on. I'm sorry. I won't be able to sit here and figure out your research tree. Or the tech tree. That's way over my head.

What I need then is an idea on what to research and what should I research 1st. and then down the list. Do you have any thing like that.

Thanks
http://betaguide.wz2100.net/Research.php
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

NoQ wrote:Make an allied AI and see what it researches.
You would be easily able to repeat it.

NullBot should research pretty well.
Very good idea- but i am sure, that iceman don`t know, how to reduce the gamespeed. I like this enthusiastic players. But at first-learn the basics. He has to read the guide.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
iceman11a
Trained
Trained

Post by iceman11a »

That's just it, The AI Bots all ways research faster then we can. The other problem is that they shouldn't be able to do more then the player can until the bots do the research too. Every thing should be the same. for both player and bits. and Like I said the the guy above. The game cheats. It does a lot more then you can and a lot faster.

For the last 7 hours I been playing a game. I been able to take most of the map. It's a tie for now. the enemy has the up corner and I have every thing else. it took me most of the day to do this. and I used an Nullbot and on easy. It looks like the research is endless. I'm doing research on items I never seen before. and That includes the lasers.,
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Yes-we are all wrong. You are right. I asked myself, why i played this stupid game for a long time. I never read the guide. And i will not read it in the future. I need no guide. I am a expert in every game. Without a guide. Its my feeling how to win. BLAERKS! Iceman-everybody want to help here. NoQ, Rommel, Hesterax....but you are joking-dont you? Please-dont waste my time with stupid questions. I give you the link (Rommel too) for the research tree. WZ 2100 is fair and correct.

Whats happend here in the last time in this forum?
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Welcome to the real world, montetank. Why do you think are we sticking to a game that was made 2000 years ago 15 years ago? Because modern target audience expects nothing more complicated than a cookie clicker.
That's just it, The AI Bots all ways research faster then we can. The other problem is that they shouldn't be able to do more then the player can until the bots do the research too. Every thing should be the same. for both player and bits. and Like I said the the guy above. The game cheats. It does a lot more then you can and a lot faster.
You don't understand. I've created NullBot. Alone, from scratch. I taught him how to play. I know exactly what he does, i know exactly that he does not cheat (apart from visibility cheating, which does not really help), and i still play a lot better than NullBot. I can defeat him on any phase of the game, i can research faster than he does and have more units than he does at the same time. Especially when it comes to EASY difficulty, where his research path is deliberately made completely irregular and stupid. Even with similar number of units and similar research, i beat him on the battlefield and have half of my army alive by simply having better control of the army. And there are a lot of players who play much better than me. Hard to admit? Welcome to the real world, iceman11a.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

:lol2: Thanks, NoQ
iceman11a
Trained
Trained

Post by iceman11a »

Well don't worry about it. I just uninstalled it. The software does cheat. and this is what I was told above and I know it cheats. I like the game. I just don't like a game that cheats.

Thanks for your time. Sorry that game didn't work out.
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Post by Hesterax »

Wow. A lot has changed since I last looked at this topic. :shock:
Holocaust and Genocide, both linked to Mass Slaughter.
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

After reading this thread, 4 things came to mind.

* cognitive dissonance.

* the figure of Sisyphus from Greek mythology.

* extreme selective exposure.

* conveying the color purple to the blind from birth.

Alas, a noble effort one could not know was doomed from the get go until the end point.

:hmm:
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Post by Hesterax »

Hmmmm....
Good points.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

I think this thread should be put sticky in the balance forum.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

NoQ wrote:I think this thread should be put sticky in the balance forum.
Wrong- its a discussion for the Corrupt-a-wish thread. Wish granted .... XD
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

The author of the thread corrupted his own wish which blatantly violates one of the basic rules of the game, so I'm not sure that re-catogorization would be apropos. ;)

The same thought occured to me about the usefulness of the information contained in this thread for other newbies with an more open minded inclination to learn the game as it exists undistorted by hardwired heurisms, and unsubstantiated assumptions, gone amok. :hmm: Though the creative syntax of the topic heading may be a bit too gnarly to be lucid at a glance. Then again its oddness may work in its favor to attract attention in the sense of - "WTF is he trying to say ?" O_o
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Post by Hesterax »

NoQ wrote:I think this thread should be put sticky in the balance forum.
Hmmm...
I agree, when I first found out about this topic (thread) I thought it would be another PC issue.