Sensitive Subject - Expanding the Warzone Universe

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
marsbound2024
Trained
Trained

Sensitive Subject - Expanding the Warzone Universe

Post by marsbound2024 »

So this is a sensitive subject because we have all seen sequels come and go and nothing ever come of them. Unfortunately, the community never seems to agree on the right approach. I decided to see if a "prequel campaign" would be of any interest to anyone. We can use scavenger units as those for The Project since they hadn't made it to the base yet, where they would acquire military technology. I have lots of ideas and am writing them down, but in the meantime, no matter what you think about something that may strike people as "ludicrous", at least enjoy the video I made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o19hrZf ... e=youtu.be

It is written, narrated, and produced by myself (yes I have a bit of a Southern U.S. accent--as seen from my pronunciation of "marauders" and others), with help from pictures I found and music from the original Warzone 2100 game, though used rather lightly (I edited it heavily throughout the narration and used a small piece for the ending portion of the video). Thoughts on this are welcome. If anything, it is simply something fun to share with the community. :wink:
Karthik_Prakash_Iyer
Greenhorn

Re: Sensitive Subject - Expanding the Warzone Universe

Post by Karthik_Prakash_Iyer »

Yeah a campaign with HUMAN units would definetly help.... But more than that,i feel Our game must Develop human units too.... i mean cyborgs don't have healing powers... there're no snipers... And no bunker building option where 3-4 cyborgs could get in like Marine bunker in starcraft 2!
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: Sensitive Subject - Expanding the Warzone Universe

Post by Berg »

In you video you need the rights to all images used.