Good bye for ever from Berlin "Grey"

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Grey
Greenhorn

Good bye for ever from Berlin "Grey"

Post by Grey »

Hi guys,

I will quit warzone now cause I got to go to real live.

Since 5 years I am "on" almost every day in warzone, played as "Grey", "Jesse", Jimmi and so on but now I got to go.

Greetings to everyone, first of all, ibo, Boss, tomato_cat, tmp, Fast, Jason and all the others. Was nice to play with you guys. Good luck and stay tuned.

CU in next live.

Grey.
Originway
Trained
Trained

Re: Good bye for ever from Berlin "Grey"

Post by Originway »

see ya Grey
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Sir, allow me to reply.

I believe now you have something very involving in life, I will dare to say more mature.

But I see no reason to burn bridges behind. Just stay with us, and if it happens even in three months time to be back, just type hello or play a game or twenty with friends you have mentioned.

If you are saying bye, due to a reason that you should not stick to us as it is some sort of immature, then you cannot be more wrong. There are some so old people here that I believe have yet seen a dinosaur or even a few :3

Regards,

Mero
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

very wise and refined language, Mero.
With my 48 years i am a dinosaur as well. My daily dose of this fantastic game does absolutely not harm my "real life"...on the contrary: i am so much more relaxed after and so much more bearable in my real world....

Regards,

Montetank
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

montetank hello Sir :thank_you:

I hope I did not offend, I just wanted to express the situation in funny and clear way :3

Good to know that a little bit older people :) are with us as a proof that we dont have to leave the place at the age of 25 ;)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Post by Rommel »

montetank wrote:very wise and refined language, Mero.
With my 48 years i am a dinosaur as well. My daily dose of this fantastic game does absolutely not harm my "real life"...on the contrary: i am so much more relaxed after and so much more bearable in my real world....

Regards,

Montetank
It can depend on how "addicted" to the game you are and how much control you have. With me I have been playing a lot when I should be working so maybe Grey is like me. I am sort of at that point as well, ie just to uninstall the game for awhile just so I can get things done.
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

The moment you learn to maintain appropriato for your life time for playing and real life, you are an adult ;)

Yet there is still no need to escape because "I will not have money for living and neglect reality". One should just learn to maintain their life. But if one feels he will go into the dark side because of the game, then it is still good desision to be made.

Regards - Mero