How to increse enemy power.

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
nod18
Rookie
Rookie

How to increse enemy power.

Post by nod18 »

Hi with what editor i can modify game campaign, to give unlimited power in all campagins for the enemy ??

It is posible ?
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: How to increse enemy power.

Post by NoQ »

with what editor
notepad and zip.
Check out slo/vlo scripts in the base.wz zip archive and change them accordingly. Pack as a mod if you want.

You can check out the enchanced single player mod by Black Project, which already does that, together with other things. Alternatively, try beating the campaign quickly enough before the enemy runs out of power ;)
nod18
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nod18 »

Hi i play on enchanted but, i dont like boost hp of enemy, ok i opened Base.wz i see many files in scripts for cam 1 2 and 3 but i dont see any power value to change :P
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

You can also use the debug menu to switch to enemy player and then use cheat code to give that player 'superpower' (100k power).
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

nod18 wrote:ok i opened Base.wz i see many files in scripts for cam 1 2 and 3 but i dont see any power value to change :P
Add setPowerLevel calls where appropriate (on level start or on timer).
nod18
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nod18 »

NoQ eee what ? i dont get it :/
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Well, the page the url above leads to explains it all in detail. I can't add much more to that. If you have specific questions, please ask.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I have to admit that until I have read the content of this thread, it was one of the most ambiguous titles I saw here :3
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

An easier solution would just be to set difficulty = hard in the game options menu.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Nah, too easy :bruce:
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero