Researched Module

The place to discuss balance changes for future versions of the game.
(Master releases & 3.X)

What you think?

Yes, building with module is legit.
60%
No, it is foolish.
40%

Total votes: 10

AK_ROSH
Greenhorn

Researched Module

Post by AK_ROSH »

We invest in modules reserch without no delay. And apply it as soon as possible, as it's hardy required to win battle (mostly).

As game progress and some of player's Res/Gen/Fac get attacked and destroyed (know its gonna happen). But think about player's conditions... that player is now in the wrost condition, even he's a PRO. I think it's because time required to rebuilding same (i.e., build Res/Gen/Fac again and after that we need to apply Module too). Since we already owned the tecnology why we need repeat that step, why not build directly with Module.

Comments are welcome.

-Regards
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Re: Researched Module

Post by Rommel »

I don't think modules should have to be built in, the subsequent factory / res/ power upgrades don't need to be built. It should be just a research upgrade without the need for building... unless you enjoy pointless micromanagement, then I guess it's ok...
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Rommel, this is not micromanagement, and it is not pointless.

It might be in your kind of games, where throwing away $500 so easy, but normal players have to actually think whether it's time to set modules up, or maybe set modules on only some labs. That's a serious macromanagement decision. Two unmoduled labs research faster than a moduled lab for the same price, but a moduled lab is faster in digging into a single branch.

You explicitly throw away strategical varieties from your games, and then say lets remove them from the game? No thanks.
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Post by Rommel »

Not my type of games, matey - the more "popular" type of games. But anyway I was just stating an opinion, I don't really care either way.
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Mathematical problems are not solved by voting or opinions.
I guess i'd need to expand my ignore list soon.