День Добрый :)

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Werden
New user

День Добрый :)

Post by Werden »

Good day to you Dear developers ... I have a problem, namely, when playing in Multipleere mode internet games after a while throws out of the battle and displays "host left the game, it is not possible to continue the fight" (though all the players except I continue to play 1 more ... problem I can not be a host, which then writes the port is closed, open it ... I'm not very experienced user and do not know how to open it please help me. I love this game and I am grateful to the developers for it. Well done you:) Good luck to you in your work. Forgive me for my bad English writing through an interpreter. T,K, I'm Russian:)
Montserovich
New user

Re: День Добрый :)

Post by Montserovich »

T,K, I'm Russian:)
Открой порт в настройках модема. Почитай гайд в гугле.

P.S
т.к в английском не пишут так. учи.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

host left the game, it is not possible to continue the fight
Так и есть. Нельзя играть без хоста, просто на уровне tcp-ip нельзя. Постарайся играть с приличными людьми, которые не бросают игру на середине или когда проигрывают. Таких можно найти в чатике (ссыль на главной странице), или же во вконтактике есть весьма крупная группа, если учить английский таки никак не выйдет. (explaining why it is not possible to play when host quits and suggesting to pre-arrange games)
problem I can not be a host, which then writes the port is closed, open it ... I'm not very experienced user and do not know how to open it please help me.
Вот вкратце проблематика. (link to some port forwarding guide)
Axel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Axel »

Ололо Добро пожаловать вконтактик и на Русский Сайт http://warzone2100.org.ua
I play also under names: Zames, Cruel, Trauma
Werden
New user

Post by Werden »

Всем спс за, то что откликнулись рад. что помогли)