about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
zany
Trained
Trained
Posts: 303
Joined: 20 Sep 2011, 07:04

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by zany » 05 Jan 2012, 05:30

SkyNet-Central wrote:Oh yeah, P.S. If im treated like crap again in this matter, heres a lil hint, I have in my bank account after winning some lawsuits recently, set aside over 500k for privately working on a new version of WZ called simply enough Warzone 2200. In this version its a matter of Admins playing the game just as we players do in wz2100 however its been modified to be more like the battlefield series. Yes that means admins build the base and research etc while the players join and assume control of the vehicles/units produced with various camera styles to suite the various types of players out there. So I warn you kids one time and one time only. That 500k was just a small fraction of my winnings and should this admin team opt to treat me like crap again, I WILL Squish this project. Learn a lil respect boys n girls. The time is near and im sure my version (copyrighted btw) Will empty and evaporate the classic WZ should that be my desire. It is not i asure you but simply put, Over the years i have been mistreated by asshats over the net far too much in regards to this game and its dev team. Ball is in your court boys!
I bet you won't do sh*t, you are all talk with bad spelling and incomprehensible logic.

Chojun
Regular
Regular
Posts: 518
Joined: 25 Nov 2006, 17:49
Contact:

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by Chojun » 05 Jan 2012, 06:25

SkyNet-Central wrote:Ball is in your court boys!
Ball is in your court.JPG

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by lav_coyote25 » 05 Jan 2012, 07:35

give particulars. ie: bank name and information. and your real name. so we can vete you. just because some one says something, being as it is the internet, proof is needed. as for the rest of your accusations, give particulars. thanks/ :)

in other words - give proof. no proof - no belief. simple as that. thanks. :)

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by lav_coyote25 » 05 Jan 2012, 08:07

as for this comment:
I work for a living and id like to enjoy the game in the few hours-minutes i have to spare..not waste time cuz a gang of Kids with mommy and daddy paying the bills Think they did something cool!

you can stick that where the monkey stuck the peanut. i am 57 years of age, most , but not all the devs are above the age of consent. ie: over 18... now if this is not to your liking. well, go elsewhere. and quit being such a little baby. i have changed enough dirty diapers with out you putting in your pile. :annoyed:

Searge-Major
Trained
Trained
Posts: 182
Joined: 10 Sep 2011, 03:36
Location: Great Southern region, Western Australia

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by Searge-Major » 05 Jan 2012, 14:00

SkyNet-Central wrote:Oh yeah, P.S. If im treated like crap again in this matter, heres a lil hint, I have in my bank account after winning some lawsuits recently, set aside over 500k for privately working on a new version of WZ called simply enough Warzone 2200. In this version its a matter of Admins playing the game just as we players do in wz2100 however its been modified to be more like the battlefield series. Yes that means admins build the base and research etc while the players join and assume control of the vehicles/units produced with various camera styles to suite the various types of players out there. So I warn you kids one time and one time only. That 500k was just a small fraction of my winnings and should this admin team opt to treat me like crap again, I WILL Squish this project. Learn a lil respect boys n girls. The time is near and im sure my version (copyrighted btw) Will empty and evaporate the classic WZ should that be my desire. It is not i asure you but simply put, Over the years i have been mistreated by asshats over the net far too much in regards to this game and its dev team. Ball is in your court boys!
:bow2: :haha:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

:shakehead:

Three 3-letter words: The GNU GPL.
I fully realise my input is just another drop in the proverbial bucket. It is my goal to make each drop count.

Searge-Major
Trained
Trained
Posts: 182
Joined: 10 Sep 2011, 03:36
Location: Great Southern region, Western Australia

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by Searge-Major » 05 Jan 2012, 14:47

lav_coyote25 wrote:as for this comment:
I work for a living and id like to enjoy the game in the few hours-minutes i have to spare..not waste time cuz a gang of Kids with mommy and daddy paying the bills Think they did something cool!

you can stick that where the monkey stuck the peanut. i am 57 years of age, most , but not all the devs are above the age of consent. ie: over 18... now if this is not to your liking. well, go elsewhere. and quit being such a little baby. i have changed enough dirty diapers with out you putting in your pile. :annoyed:
We need an applaud smiley...

In lieu of one: :good: :good:
I fully realise my input is just another drop in the proverbial bucket. It is my goal to make each drop count.

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by lav_coyote25 » 06 Jan 2012, 00:42

and ps. we have no control over the names people choose. you want to start crap about that?? all i can say to you is this - go ahead, start something. you will reap the whirlwind. perhaps instead of being a threatening AH, you could perhaps try a small amount of manners. you say you cant play warzone due to a problem with the networking code. fine. the devs need help in that area. are you willing to help out? or is this just a pretext to start some crap? you want litigation? over a gpl game? you need to seriously take a second look at your faculties. i am sure there is an institution that would be happy to have you as a permanent guest. :annoyed:

User avatar
Berg
Regular
Regular
Posts: 2203
Joined: 02 Sep 2007, 23:25
Location: Australia

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by Berg » 06 Jan 2012, 00:56

SkyNet-Central is a realy cool name ... why not chill out and think about what your doing..


Just think ...when the game was first made lav coyote was a young man!!!!!

Sorry I could not pass that up...

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by lav_coyote25 » 06 Jan 2012, 01:07

SkyNet-Central wrote:oh oh yeah great...hows about u ppl DISCONTINUE that BS stopping us Real players from enjoying the new version...????


real players??? exactly what is a real player???

what Fning log do you want, i have Dozens now, and quite frankly im tired of human impotence interfering the game play..perhaps u guys on the dev team may consider WORKING OUT ALL the bugs b4 u release a version eh? just once perhaps??

so who is going to test out the game and report what is wrong with it?? we dont have that many devs.


im sick of this already, my name lost, i follow ur guidelines and rules and requests and STILL no avail.... Really guys? Seriously?

as i have stated in other places - the warzone 2100 project has no Fing control over names. we have asked for the error logs. have you produced them?

f**k this sh*t, get me my name back AND asap plz.

AGAIN!!!! as i have stated in other places - the warzone 2100 project has no Fing control over names.

Clearly its design flaw..on behalf of the designers.

seriously??? on behalf of the designers??? perhaps you need to clarify this ... makes no sense. sorry.


Want Master to flop like the original WZ did, then keep it up because you're on the fast track already.


flop??? depends on what your on about... if your saying it was a monetary flop... perhaps, depends on your interpretation i suppose. now if your saying it is a flop because of what you perceive to be faults... oh darn, we are a gpl project group, we dont have millions of dollars to fritter away on making YOU happy. we have i belive 4 developers. they are doing this on their own dime. no money has ever been asked for. and if after 10 + years of game play and improvements to the source code, you say it is a flop??? yeah, ok, sure. whatever. we do not aim to please everyone. only those that know what real gaming is all about. unfortunately, that leaves you out.

also , you are more than welcome to go to the source and make your own version of the game. that is GPL. you can do that. hmmmm, or can you... i have yet to see anything from you except excrement flinging. perhaps you can give me a pm and you can show me what you have done with your version.


I work for a living and id like to enjoy the game in the few hours-minutes i have to spare..not waste time cuz a gang of Kids with mommy and daddy paying the bills Think they did something cool!


ummm yeah... i am sure you do work for a living. so do the rest of us. as i stated earlier, the devs , for the most part are over 18 and i believe under 30. not sure. the community is made up of those 13 and up , including the seniors i know that are over 65. so... again, your not knowing what your on about.

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by lav_coyote25 » 06 Jan 2012, 01:13

Berg wrote:SkyNet-Central is a realy cool name ... why not chill out and think about what your doing..


Just think ...when the game was first made lav coyote was a young man!!!!!

Sorry I could not pass that up...


well i guess 45 is young... now that i am 57... :lol2:

User avatar
Berg
Regular
Regular
Posts: 2203
Joined: 02 Sep 2007, 23:25
Location: Australia

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by Berg » 06 Jan 2012, 01:18

lav_coyote25 wrote:well i guess 45 is young... now that i am 57... :lol2:

Your only as old as you feel!!!

Wish I was 45 again but alas time goes on and the young ones threaten you will a law case and time goes on LA LA LA

brakenfur
Trained
Trained
Posts: 182
Joined: 26 Oct 2010, 02:46

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by brakenfur » 06 Jan 2012, 01:27

SkyNet-Central wrote:Ok so after my lil temporary ban (instead of admins fixing a problem they made) I now find that i can no longer host at all.Same Network, same set up, Hmmm Any intelligent answers this time or is it Another bannnnnnnnnn ?
really dude whats makes you think that after you've been banned that you're going to get some how a better answer poelple get banned for a reason if you don't like the master which i assumed was pretty clear is only really a beta and not that many people play it (in case you haven't noticed ) try the 2.3.9

User avatar
vexed
Inactive
Inactive
Posts: 2538
Joined: 27 Jul 2010, 02:07

Re: about my original name in wz and forums and freenode...

Post by vexed » 06 Jan 2012, 22:44

SkyNet-Central wrote:Oh yeah, P.S. If im treated like crap again in this matter, heres a lil hint, I have in my bank account after winning some lawsuits recently, set aside over 500k for privately working on a new version of WZ called simply enough Warzone 2200. In this version its a matter of Admins playing the game just as we players do in wz2100 however its been modified to be more like the battlefield series. Yes that means admins build the base and research etc while the players join and assume control of the vehicles/units produced with various camera styles to suite the various types of players out there. So I warn you kids one time and one time only. That 500k was just a small fraction of my winnings and should this admin team opt to treat me like crap again, I WILL Squish this project. Learn a lil respect boys n girls. The time is near and im sure my version (copyrighted btw) Will empty and evaporate the classic WZ should that be my desire. It is not i asure you but simply put, Over the years i have been mistreated by asshats over the net far too much in regards to this game and its dev team. Ball is in your court boys!
Guess you don't learn.
You broke the TOS as was outlined when you registered your name.
Have another nice vacation.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.

Locked