MP-Games worser with RC 2.3.5 RC4?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Ryo
Trained
Trained

MP-Games worser with RC 2.3.5 RC4?

Post by Ryo »

Imho, since 2.3.5 RC X Netgames desynchronise mutch more often since before. Namely i would sy its since RC4 or RC3. Fore sure, this is realy subjective, latency-dependend etc, but about 50% of my last 15-20 MP-Games started to run unsynchrone after 5-10 minutes (Buildings exploding after you targeted them with your units before your Units reach them and so on). Afaik, several often-seen MP-Gamer report this problems.

And, additional, bevor 2.3.5 RC whatever, i could host 6 player without problems, now about 50% of my hosted 4-Player-Games dont run well.

Is that a Problem to me or some Game-Change?

Wanted to ask here first before i create a ticket.

Ryo
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: MP-Games worser with RC 2.3.5 RC4?

Post by Buginator »

Ryo wrote:Imho, since 2.3.5 RC X Netgames desynchronise mutch more often since before. Namely i would sy its since RC4 or RC3. Fore sure, this is realy subjective, latency-dependend etc, but about 50% of my last 15-20 MP-Games started to run unsynchrone after 5-10 minutes (Buildings exploding after you targeted them with your units before your Units reach them and so on). Afaik, several often-seen MP-Gamer report this problems.

And, additional, bevor 2.3.5 RC whatever, i could host 6 player without problems, now about 50% of my hosted 4-Player-Games dont run well.

Is that a Problem to me or some Game-Change?

Wanted to ask here first before i create a ticket.

Ryo
Nothing in the codebase was touched in this area.
We have had some people think the release candidates have been better, and some that think they have been worse.
Sync should still pretty much be the same.
and it ends here.