What's this building for?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
CRISTIAN
Rookie
Rookie

What's this building for?

Post by CRISTIAN »

CB Tower... I've played warzone since it was out for PSX... But i still don't know what this building does hahaha :-[
If (windows rulez) then (Linux fails)
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: What's this building for?

Post by lav_coyote25 »

cb tower = counter battery tower.

when researched and built - is used with the big guns - howitzer /  ground shaker /  hellstorm  / incindiary howitzer.\

also used with the Ripple Rocket Emplacement and Archangel Missile Emplacement

as well as the plasma cannon

if/when your ever being shot at by artillery - the CB tower will focus all your big gunns on the enemy guns.  hopefully yoou will have built more than he has.    make sure you have 4 guns to each CB tower.    and space your guns in a pattern so as to not have them all taken out in one volley... remember he also is doing the same thing.

go here for the tech tree - register / respond to verification email / download the desktop documents project file - contains all that is known about warzone... well, 99.9 % anyways...

;D
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 02 Nov 2006, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Numard
New user

Post by Numard »

lav_coyote25 wrote:

go here for the tech tree

;D
HTTP 503
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Numard wrote: HTTP 503
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

my appologies - but the server that the tech tree was on kind of went off line - and attempts at contacting the fellow that arranged for the space have gone unanswered. i have provided a link to the download for the documents project.  see above ^

;D
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.