where is that damned "pre-cllapse structure"???

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
jamesdean
Greenhorn

where is that damned "pre-cllapse structure"???

Post by jamesdean »

western sector, mission 7, game reminds me to "build a forwardbase & defense structure, search for
the removed synlink technology" and " search for the pre-cllapse structure which contains technology
vital for the success of this project"

I searched all arcoss the map...nothing found! And then failed the mission(after defeated several rounds
of attack).......what's wrong? Is is a bug or.....just because I did not find the "structure"?....I can pass it smoothly in the older version ,why not in version 2.05??

help...... >:(.......(do not blame on me 'cause I'm fresh...)
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: where is that damned "pre-cllapse structure"???

Post by lav_coyote25 »

‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
jamesdean
Greenhorn

Post by jamesdean »

Dear sir, it's defenetly said in the new version..... ???
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

is it maybe possible that the dev that worked on that part made a mistake?

i would think so due to nothing being changed in the way the game plays out... and nothing was advised that there would be such a change. none of the scenerios are to be changed / altered untill later ( and that was a maybe... nothing was written in stone - yet.)

:)

UPDATE:
there seems to be a difference in what is shown on the black screen and what is shown on the info screen if you push the world button...

i found also that if you do not remove all the enemy structures and units - the mission will not end.\

if your not finding all the units go up ( north ) as far as you can and then go left (west) there is a base ( concealed.). and then go as far south as you can  - thats when it goes on to the next mission.

Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 18 Apr 2007, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

mission 6... into the mission :::

Destroy everything here and recover any Artifacts. If possible, form a fourth combat group and send all four toward the Paradigm LZ in the northeast. After you locate defensive structures, hold and bring up the Mortar groups. Bombard the defenses, then rush all four groups toward the LZ. Just north of the LZ is a Power Generator that must be destroyed as well. With the LZ in your control, the enemy can't bring in new units to this point. As you're taking the LZ, you also should assault the hilltop outpost west of the LZ. It has a lot of defenses, so use the Mortars to bring the walls down. This plateau, once captured, will serve as a staging area for the next advance.

By this time, the New Paradigm forces are boxed in. Send a combat group and a Mortar group north to take out the Scavenger outpost near the map edge. Then use all your Mortars to begin taking out the defenses north of the main base in the center. After the defenses are down, rush a group into the base to destroy all the structures, including the objective, and recover any Artifacts. The second LZ is located further south. Wipe it out to complete the mission.

then when thats done : ( actually m6 and m7 are joined in the middle so to speak...)

mission 7 goes...
After destroying the enemy base, you must establish one of your own. Hopefully you built some defenses in the last mission. If not, do so now. Also, build a Repair Facility at the forward base area. The New Paradigm will land transports full of units at a point north of their old base and in the southeast corner of the map. Only one transport will arrive at a time. Have a group at each point. Don't let the enemy slip past you and make it to the lower level of the map. Keep it boxed in.

Build a Factory at the forward base as well. Order a truck to construct Tank Traps to restrict the enemy's ability to maneuver. You also should build a Sensor Tower near each landing point and assign Mortars to them. They automatically target the enemy for you. After you repel several waves, the mission ends.
then

mission 8... is away mission.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

jamesdean wrote:
I searched all arcoss the map...nothing found! And then failed the mission(after defeated several rounds
of attack).......what's wrong? Is is a bug or.....just because I did not find the "structure"?....I can pass it smoothly in the older version ,why not in version 2.05??

help...... >:(.......(do not blame on me 'cause I'm fresh...)

my appologies... i just noticed right now that your saying you are using 2.0.5???  if so ... please upgrade to 2.0.6.
:)

i blame my lack of sleep for this ;)
jamesdean
Greenhorn

Post by jamesdean »

>:(
so strange,still can't go through under version2.06, Do you guys ever get any articraft in mission 7,beyond defeating enemy's attack?

what's more wierd...when the game reminds me "mission failed" and the time became 00:00, enemy's still transporting! whew... :o