Wierd Problem with warzone....

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Re: Wierd Problem with warzone....

Post by Hatsjoe »

DevUrandom wrote: To me this looks like missing textures. And as the textures during normal game are also missing, I don't think this is affected by the font-texture bug, which should be fixed anyway.
It definetly has something to do with the textures, but the renderer is clearly reading texture data from somewhere.Since all the models are rendered in different colors. I'd suspect all the objects would have the same color. like just plain white or some sort of grey or black.
cubanresourceful
Greenhorn

Post by cubanresourceful »

But...I understand what you all are saying. But that doesn't explain why when I CTRL + ALT + DEL out of the game, then go back in, everything is rendered?! I would do that to play, and everything would be fine and dandy, if it weren't for the fact that since its pushed down a bit, I cannot scroll down within the game. Sorry for your troubles, you have been great helps, and very nice too! +1 for developers of warzone2100!
Watermelon
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Watermelon »

cubanresourceful wrote: But...I understand what you all are saying. But that doesn't explain why when I CTRL + ALT + DEL out of the game, then go back in, everything is rendered?! I would do that to play, and everything would be fine and dandy, if it weren't for the fact that since its pushed down a bit, I cannot scroll down within the game. Sorry for your troubles, you have been great helps, and very nice too! +1 for developers of warzone2100!
I suspect it has something to do with the limited amount of memory you have and shared-video-ram nature of your gfx card,probably the textures get paged into virtual memory after it exceeded the shared video ram upon initialization and triggered odd problems...
try getting the latest driver of your mainboard/integrated gfx card and see if that helps...
tasks postponed until the trunk is relatively stable again.
cubanresourceful
Greenhorn

Post by cubanresourceful »

If only that would help. I tried running it with the default drivers my card came with, and the newest ones, no cigars compadres. I only wish it were NVIDIA, that way I can use forceware drivers... >.>