Multiplayer: Human vs. AI

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Equal
New user

Multiplayer: Human vs. AI

Post by Equal »

Hi me is Equal

I just want to know if its possible to fight together WZ \ WZrc against Computer so
My freind and I against the PC.

If yes, then pls write it here down so we can try it ...

if not , well then not...

1 0 X =
Last edited by DevUrandom on 11 Mar 2007, 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Re: Multiplayer

Post by DevUrandom »

Yes, that should be possible.
When you setup the multiplayer game, you should have the playerlist on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the strength of the AI oponents via the sliders. You can also choose Human vs. AI mode via the buttons where you can select the campaign mode and so on. (In the mid, I think it's called forced alliances.)
smashbuns
New user

Re: Multiplayer: Human vs. AI

Post by smashbuns »

I'm sure I can find this info somewhere, but not obviously... Anyway, my question is: how exactly do the teamplay and campaign games in multiplayer work? Skirmish works fine with friends, but I like being able to see their units. This is automatic in teamplay mode, but then you don't seem to be able to play against the computer, even when the computer opponents option is selected. Maybe I'm just going mad... And I definitely have no idea what the multiplayer campaign mode is for, at a glance it seemed like a normal skrimish style game. Also, I've read about alliance lock, but it doesn't seem to be there (2.0.5). You just can't trust your own friends these days, you see :)
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Re: Multiplayer: Human vs. AI

Post by DevUrandom »

You are right... Apparently the AI opponents are missing even when you select the "computer" button... When there were not difficulty sliders, I thought they are maybe added automatically, but that is not the case... Where did they go? :(
The "locked teams" mode is apparently a feature of the trunk development branch which didn't go into the 2.0 branch (and won't go anymore, sorry).
Maybe we can revive the AI opponents, though.