Unlmited power cheat doesn't work!

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Alex Zam
New user

Unlmited power cheat doesn't work!

Post by Alex Zam »

I tried putting in the cheat which is "whale fin" but it didn't dork. I don't know why, but my version is the one posted on this site, which is 2.0.5. Anyone please help.
WZ2100 rulez!

And just for the heck of it, here are my computer's specs:
IBM NetVista, Intel Pentium III 996Mhz, Dual 128MB PC-133 133Mhz SDRAM, Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti 4200 AGP8X
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Re: Unlmited power cheat doesn't work!

Post by whippersnapper »

Alex Zam wrote: I tried putting in the cheat which is "whale fin" but it didn't dork. I don't know why, but my version is the one posted on this site, which is 2.0.5. Anyone please help.

to my knowledge it doesnot work. it doesn't really matter much because in debug mode (shift + backspace) you can build almost anything without drawing down on your $$. do (Ctrl + O) and place units, structs. just remember you still have to research and design and it doesn't hurt if you use "biffer baker" till you pump enough oil to sustain your researching.
"I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction." Anthem

"Art is the selective recreation of reality according to the artist's metaphysical value judgments." A. Rand
Giel
Regular
Regular

Re: Unlmited power cheat doesn't work!

Post by Giel »

whippersnapper wrote:
to my knowledge it doesnot work. it doesn't really matter much because in debug mode (shift + backspace) you can build almost anything without drawing down on your $$. do (Ctrl + O) and place units, structs. just remember you still have to research and design and it doesn't hurt if you use "biffer baker" till you pump enough oil to sustain your researching.
Yes it does work. Though it might not work in multiplayer/skirmish (not sure though). You'll also need to make sure you start warzone with the --cheat parameter. Then in warzone go to DEBUG mode (left shift + backspace). Then type in whale fin (press t for the chat-console in which you'll have to type it in).

======================================
update: whale fin Only works in campaign not in skirmish/multiplayer.
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 10 Apr 2007, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh