fullscreen

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Watermelon
Code contributor
Code contributor

Re: fullscreen

Post by Watermelon »

Cranox wrote: I'm taking my time for this one, no pressure on this mod :)
I'm recoevring models from my old mods, and wil add new ones to, but as stated in another thread it would be cool if the developers could at leats raise the bar a bit higher, that way new mods with new stuff can be added while the developers stil do their thing, with the result that the wz players can also enjoy new stuff :)
I think your mods will be broken in the latest svn versions,since I changed quite a lot txt's when adding new stuff like multi-turret and penetrating flames...though it shouldnt be very hard to fix
tasks postponed until the trunk is relatively stable again.
Cranox
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cranox »

Watermelon wrote: I think your mods will be broken in the latest svn versions,since I changed quite a lot txt's when adding new stuff like multi-turret and penetrating flames...though it shouldnt be very hard to fix
Hmm if the changes are wel logged, i forsee no problem, currently i'm trialing and erroring ;)
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Cranox wrote: I'm taking my time for this one, no pressure on this mod :)
I'm recoevring models from my old mods, and wil add new ones to, but as stated in another thread it would be cool if the developers could at leats raise the bar a bit higher, that way new mods with new stuff can be added while the developers stil do their thing, with the result that the wz players can also enjoy new stuff :)
* Absolutely, a creator should call ALL the shots with their work, IMO.

* What I meant was that in the past, because of replacing insteading of adding to, you'd have Mod A (wonderful) and Mod B (also the bomb) BUT you could NOT play with them together because they were rendered incompatible strictly because of limit compromises. Of course there will be some Mods that are inherently incompatible under any conditions but on the other hand there will also be a sub-set that would be the game equivalent of a match made in heaven if the base limits allowed for it - especially since many of the original imposed limits were compromises made to accomodate the PSX version of WZ.

* Anyway, as you express it, it's a WIN-WIN strategy for all - developers, modders, players - at least that is my understanding and yes, it should be a given that I readily concede fallibility and that I am definitley NOT making autocratic prounouncements.... sheesh, gotta get that disclaimer in. ;)

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo