alpha 7 bug?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
pdunning
Greenhorn

alpha 7 bug?

Post by pdunning »

I have a problem with mission alpha 7.
I build a heavy machine gun and a forward base with a command relay post, research facility, power generator, factory and repair facility, all on the green flashing blob and the mission still doesn't end like in the briefing. What am I doing wrong? I know this was discussed in the past so I am not alone.
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Re: alpha 7 bug?

Post by Zarel »

pdunning wrote:I have a problem with mission alpha 7.
I build a heavy machine gun and a forward base with a command relay post, research facility, power generator, factory and repair facility, all on the green flashing blob and the mission still doesn't end like in the briefing. What am I doing wrong? I know this was discussed in the past so I am not alone.
Generator? Borg factory? That'd be my guess. I remember getting by with just a factory there, but I don't remember.
Phoenix666
Trained
Trained

Post by Phoenix666 »

pdunning wrote:I have a problem with mission alpha 7.
I always also move HQ on plato
Try to build some mobile radars and scan map on enemyes
pdunning
Greenhorn

Post by pdunning »

there are no enemies and not enough tech for borg factories. could it be something to do with hardpoints I built in the previous mission so I wouldn't have to do it in this one (it avoids getting killed by the units from the transports)