Problem whith campain

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Newkie
New user

Problem whith campain

Post by Newkie »

In one mission of the first sector (Im not sure about the nunber of the mission.) mission which we get the heavy cannon, the game say that any enemy can axit area but his transport always apear and get aut. what i need do to win that mission?
Newkie
New user

Re: Problem whith campain

Post by Newkie »

and how use mods? i already now that wdg (something like that) dont work
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

If you used the Windows installer, you probably allready have Grim's Graphic Mod installed.
There should be a Startmenu shortcut. If you want to use other mods you have to supply them via a --mod MYMOD commandline parameter. (Look at the above mentioned shortcut to see this in action.)
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Newkie wrote: In one mission of the first sector (Im not sure about the nunber of the mission.) mission which we get the heavy cannon, the game say that any enemy can axit area but his transport always apear and get aut. what i need do to win that mission?
click here
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
shinigami
New user

Post by shinigami »

I have the same problem, tried to be as fast as possible but transport always came and I lost game...