Alliances

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
muddog44
Greenhorn

Alliances

Post by muddog44 »

How do you make an alliances within the game. I put it on once and the AI made alliances but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
TonyTheSlayer
Trained
Trained

Re: Alliances

Post by TonyTheSlayer »

make sure that when you start the game you have "Allow Alliances" selected. then when you start the game, press Enter on the numberpad. a menu will pop up with all the players, their scores, and their pings. click on the sword button next to the player's name you want to form an alliance with. if it is an AI player, they may or may not form an Alliance. if you want to break it, just open the menu again and click on the handshake button. you will then be enemies again.

hope this helps =)
muddog44
Greenhorn

Post by muddog44 »

Thanks!
The Shu Dragon Sniper
Greenhorn

Post by The Shu Dragon Sniper »

I have an extremely important question :P
What if you're using a labtop.....and it doesnt have a number pad, this problem prevents me from playing skirmish without forced alliances.....
Is there a seperate way to do said thing about forming alliances with numberpad?
muddog44
Greenhorn

Post by muddog44 »

you can get a number pad for it, you just plug it in to usp (or usp can't remeber) not sure how much they cost though
EvilGuru
Regular
Regular

Post by EvilGuru »

Or you could go into the options menu and change the keybinding's so that they support the layout of your laptops keyboard.

Regards, Freddie.
The Shu Dragon Sniper
Greenhorn

if you mean like in the key mappings, it doesnt show up there.....
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

The Shu Dragon Sniper wrote: if you mean like in the key mappings, it doesnt show up there.....
You want multiplayer options right ?  It is there.  It shows it as enter instead of KEY_KPENTER though.
It is also KEYMAP_ASSIGNABLE, so feel free to change it.
and it ends here.
The Shu Dragon Sniper
Greenhorn

Thx, i changed it to shift enter, though i found it under multiplayer options or something.
Ive playd too many skrmishes, now i beat the part on story i couldnt get past :D