Massive bug

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
JoltMe
New user

Massive bug

Post by JoltMe »

At least in my opinion. This issue has been plaguing the game for the 10 years I have played it, with about 6 or 7 different computers, in 3 different geographic locations, and now I have the latest version, and it is still just as annoying as it was on day one. I can be in the heat of battle...(or any time, but it is only annoying when there is a heated battle happening)...and i click on something, it makes the sound as though it has been clicked...but sometimes I have to click it repeatedly for the click to take effect...and at times...when I see 150 tanks coming...I need things to work with a single click!
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: Massive bug

Post by NoQ »

I never noticed this problem with units. That's probably because i almost always use either rectangle selection or hotkeys (control groups, retreat commands, select-all-..., etc.) to select my units. It makes little sense to me, mechanics-wise, to select individual units, especially when it comes to managing huge armies of 150 tanks, and i have a habit of always using rectangle selection even for individual units, because i feel it's more precise.

At the same time, i do notice that clicking research or production icons doesn't always work.

I was never irritated enough by this problem to actually debug it, but it sounds like something that'd be good to fix.
JoltMe
New user

Re: Massive bug

Post by JoltMe »

I have never selected a single unit...I can just grab an entire area of units at once, this is when using the control panel?...tool box or whatever its called...sometimes it takes up to 6 clicks...each time I hear the click acknowledge sound...but it doesnt activate for several clicks...