Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
juntunen
New user

Mac xcode error on build

Post by juntunen »

Building on OS 10.13

error message
The following build commands failed:
CpHeader /Users/Michael/Applications/warzone2100-3.2.1/3rdparty/miniupnpc/bsdqueue.h build/Release/MiniUPnPc.framework/Versions/A/Headers/bsdqueue.h
CpHeader /Users/Michael/Applications/warzone2100-3.2.1/3rdparty/miniupnpc/declspec.h build/Release/MiniUPnPc.framework/Versions/A/Headers/declspec.h
(2 failures)
juntunen
New user

Re: Mac xcode error on build

Post by juntunen »

Looking around the directory structure I noticed that declspec.h is missing.

So either it is not being built during the compile process or it was left out of the download.
deet
Greenhorn

Post by deet »

I have attempted to do this but failed. Here are the problems I encountered:

Missing files (these I just recreated):
* bsdqueue.h
* declspec.h
* animobj.cpp
* lint.cpp
* qslint.cpp

Broken links (these I put copies on my own server and edited etc/hosts to trick my computer to find them there as I could edit the links as a text search didn't find them. Yes, this was painful but I found all the correct versions):
* zlib-1.2.8.tar.gz
* fribidi-0.10.9.tar.gz
* WarzoneHelp.tgz
* queogic-0.7.r921.tar.gz
* font.tar.gz
* QT-4.8.4.tgz
* SDL-1.2.15.tgz
* gettext-0.17.mpkg.tar.gz

So no more missing file errors. However, at the end of the day, the compiler doesn't seem to like 3 of the cpp files. This is as far as I've got. Any clues how to continue?

Code: Select all

The following build commands failed:
	CompileC build/Warzone.build/Release/Warzone.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/frameresource.o /Users/david/Desktop/warzone2100-3.2.1/lib/framework/frameresource.cpp normal x86_64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
	CompileC build/Warzone.build/Release/Warzone.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/frame.o /Users/david/Desktop/warzone2100-3.2.1/lib/framework/frame.cpp normal x86_64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
	CompileC build/Warzone.build/Release/Warzone.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/trig.o /Users/david/Desktop/warzone2100-3.2.1/lib/framework/trig.cpp normal x86_64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(3 failures)
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

It should be possible to compile mac builds with 3.2.4/master. Try the compile guide in https://github.com/Warzone2100/warzone2 ... ter/macosx .