Is a fullscreen mode available?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Sinjinsg
New user

Is a fullscreen mode available?

Post by Sinjinsg »

First, I want to thank everyone who has put in such an amazing amount of work, time and dedication keeping this fantastic game alive and thriving. I am far from a programmer, and can only imagine how much effort all of this takes.

I noticed some time ago that I could no longer play the game in a fullscreen mode. I can't remember after which update this happened. However, it is getting more and more frustrating trying to play this in a small window - a window which I cannot even adjust to make larger. Is there a way around this so that it is once again fullscreen?

Thanks,
Sinjinsg
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: Is a fullscreen mode available?

Post by Berg »

What devise are you using?
You can try "alt/enter" to toggle fullscreen on and off.
You can also use options in the main menu at start then select Graphics Options.

Good Luck
berg
Sinjinsg
New user

Post by Sinjinsg »

Berg wrote:What devise are you using?
You can try "alt/enter" to toggle fullscreen on and off.
You can also use options in the main menu at start then select Graphics Options.

Good Luck
berg
I am using a Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 running Windows 7. I tried using the Options menu already, and nothing happened. I had not known about the Alt-Enter function, so I tried it and the screen just flickered and then the whole thing briefly went to fullscreen and then minimized to the task bar. When I try to maximize it again, it just sits there. It is as if the screen can't accept it now. So I went back to the Options screen again and changed it to Fullscreen there one more time. And now whenever I launch the game it just goes straight to the task bar, I can't even bring up the menu screen now to change it back.
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

If you switch to the full screen mode via the options menu you must quit and start new!
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

Right click the warzone icon on the task bar and click maximise