Menu Colors

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Cdprojects
New user

Menu Colors

Post by Cdprojects »

I reinstalled Warzone 2100 yesterdsay and the only mod I installed is ARmod_beta1.
The problem I have is that all my menus are bright green and makes it almost unreadable. Is there any option I am missing?

Thanks
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: Menu Colors

Post by montetank »

Cdprojects wrote:I reinstalled Warzone 2100 yesterdsay and the only mod I installed is ARmod_beta1.
The problem I have is that all my menus are bright green and makes it almost unreadable. Is there any option I am missing?

Thanks
Go to your WZ- directory and open the folder "mods". Create a subfolder with the name "autoload" by yourself.
Now you should have the folders autoload-campaign-global-multiplay-music. Put the Armod in the autoload folder.
Could be, that your GPU doesn`t work with the shaders.
Some more information about your system would be nice.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
xShadow421x
Rookie
Rookie

Post by xShadow421x »

If you're running 3.2.x, I have a feeling this is more to do with the palette being changed in 3.2. I ran into this situation when using my own mod in 3.2 and just had to update my palette code, which I see the ARmod_beta1 also has this file in it, so without the changes makes it incompatible for 3.2.x. You can confirm this by running the game without the mod installed and if the colors are fine in default conditions, then the problem is with the mod as mentioned.
It looks like they updated the files though, so grab the beta2 version of the ARmod and see if that is in fact the issue.
Link to AR sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/artrev ... rce=navbar

If you're still having issues, then as montetank said, please provide system specs.
ImageImageImageImage
Cdprojects
New user

Post by Cdprojects »

Thank you, the problem was the mod version. I downloaded it the day before they released the new version.