Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
montetank
Regular
Regular

mods in WZ 2100 3.1.3

Post by montetank »

Vexed, please help.
Problem: Don`t know, where to place the mods in release 3.1.3 (maybe i missed something and they dont work in 3.1.3)
I tried everything.
a)Placed the mod in C:Program files (x86)/WZ/mods >>>>> dont work
b)placed in C:Program files (x86)/WZ/mods/global >>> dont work
c)placed in D: My documents/WZ/3.1.3/mods (i create the mod folder by myself, because there is no mod folder) >>> dont work

:hmm: :hmm: There is a mod folder in the conf-dir. in Programfiles, but no map folder.
And in the documents there is a map folder (works fine), but no mod folder. I cant understand the structure. What should i do?
My daughter created a map and want to make a screenshot with the art_rev. mod.

PS. I tried other mods. No chance. :(
PS2: I convert the music-track "Recon" from Goth Zagog-Thou to ogg-format. i put the track (renamed to track 4) into the music folders. Also nothing happens.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: mods in WZ 2100 3.1.3

Post by vexed »

In your config dir, or create a 'mods' directory where mp.wz & base.wz is, or... (it depends)
This release just adds 3.1.3 to the path.
So, it should be Warzone 2100-3.1/3.1.3/mods (again, depends on platform, but I think you get the idea).
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: mods in WZ 2100 3.1.3

Post by montetank »

THX vexed :) . Problem solved.
For the other followers/readers with the same problem (windows)
Create a subfolder with the name "autoload" and put it in the mod-dir where mp.wz and base.wz is.
So: In my case (win 7)
C:/Program files (x86)/Warzone 3.1.3/mods/autoload/.....

Its a FAQ-i forgot to create the folder "autoload" by myself http://developer.wz2100.net/wiki/NewFAQ ... Iinstallit

What a shame-playing WZ since 2006 and have a FAQ :lol2:
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.