Non-existent menu, building menu, map.

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Non-existent menu, building menu, map.

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen,

montetank your suggestion to set it under windows 7 did not change anything.

vexed, I have never used drivers for chips, I am afraid that I will do worse for not only warzone, will I be guided there or something?

The story is Warzone was working on this laptop one year ago perfectly.

Regards,

Mero
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen,

I would like to desperatly ask for moron friendly guidance in my matter. I simply do not know how to resolve as mentioned above. Even the drivers and not the graphic one matter.

I had time and I lokked at the addons and for a year sadly, there were if I am not wrong, four maps that are new, two questioned in details of how, and six were remade. I cannot even host my creations and now I cannot even see them on the minimap so I would be sure if I made no significant error. I admit I liked my free will to create a map whenever I wanted, even once a year now, and now even that is taken,

I was always particularly bad ad those things, and there were always people who helped me even in things so easy for them.

I would be obliged for help,

Regards,

Mero
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

For selecting the graphics card, maybe http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-co ... d-3612668/ helps. For driver updates, going to intel.com or nvidia.com then looking for "support" or "drivers" should get you there.
We want information... information... information.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

I am sure, you tried to click F2, Merowingg? I cant see on the screenshot, that the trucks are marked. Sorry, it is just a question. It is so frustrating and i want to help.
Whats about deinstallation and installation on another drive? D instead C ? Makes no sense , but i had problems with the graphics with the game Fallout 3. Installing the game on drive D the GUI suddenly works. :?
Don`t give up.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Merowingg, can you post your complete system specs & OS version?
That way, we can tell you which drivers you need.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen

cybersphinx here http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-co ... d-3612668/ at step four Warzone 2100 is not listed and I have no idea why.

montetank the game is installed on D drive, the same as Steam, I did not want to fill the C. And I can select trucks, and they are only highlightrd.

vexed, maybe If I send you my dxdiag in a private message?

Kind regards,

Mero

Regards - Mero
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

DXdiag won't really be needed.
Get this:
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
Then at the bottom, tools menu, generate report.txt file, open it in a text editor, get rid of anything you don't want to be seen, and post it in

Code: Select all

tags.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

Merowingg wrote:cybersphinx here http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-co ... d-3612668/ at step four Warzone 2100 is not listed and I have no idea why.
You need to add it yourself, from "c:/program files/warzone 2100" or wherever it gets installed to.
We want information... information... information.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen,

Cybersphinx, On the list are all my games except Warzone2100?!

Vexed, How other way I can contact you, as I did the raport, but deleating or not, as I do not know what, I would rather send it with confidence and trust to you.

Regards,

Still in mapping notion,

Mero

Regards - Mero
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

PM the staff account the information if you want.

However, you shouldn't be having this much problem trying to update the intel video drivers.
You just go to their site, and download the video drivers for your chipset.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I used Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.4, their program, and it informed me that the only driver it is concerned about is the graphic card one, I have in result updated the graphic card drive with the geforce experience panel, and it all changed nothing with my case.

Regards - Mero
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

It sounds like you may not be aware that your computer has 2 separate GPU:s (most new laptops do)

It uses the Intel graphics for drawing the desktop etc. in order to conserve power and the Geforce for more demanding stuff like games. However, if it doesn't recognise Warzone as a game it will probably try to run it using Intel graphics. So you have 2 options:

1) Try to get warzone into the list of stuff that it runs using Nvidia graphics
2) Update your Intel graphics drivers (not just the Nvidia ones)

Preferably you should do both :)
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Jorzi,

Thank you for the new lead,

The story is, my laptop, ot the program I was suggested by vexed, states that only nvidia drivers are old, which in fact are only two weeks old, what is more I tried to send the diagnostics in a note, ot notepad it is in english, but even here I have diffculies in pm message to Staff.

I also tried to find a way to add a game to this shiny pannel of nvidia but there is no such option or I am again technically retarted.

I would be happy for as I call it moron friendly advice how to do it. Surprisingly all previous steps were either leading to something else or surprising in result or difficult.

Regards,

Mero

Regards - Mero
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I did it and it says both are up to date, I used the Windows thing to search for it, the one which says check for available updaes. Built in device I mean.

Intel Hd Graphics 480 2014 03 07... Cnsidered by muliple things to be up to dae..

Nvidia GeFrce GTX 850M 2016 03 21

Regards - Mero