Trouble Starting Up

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Blujay777
Greenhorn

Trouble Starting Up

Post by Blujay777 »

I have a MacBook Pro, and after downloading Warzone 2100 to run on my computer, I copied it into my Applications Folder successfully, but when I opened the application to run, it would bounce only a couple of times in my Dock, but then close without warning without another word. There was no "Warzone 2100 quit unexpectedly" message or anything of the sort—it just... quit on its own. I tried opening it multiple times, only to receive the same result. I redownloaded the app multiple times and recopied it into the Application folder, only to continuously come up with the same malfunctioning result. I thought it could of been my computer acting weird, but when I hooked up my computer to an alternate monitor (1080p) ... I was surprisingly able to open the game and run it perfectly (except without videos). I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem, or if it is a bug that should be reported?

Sincerely,

Blujay
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Trouble Starting Up

Post by vexed »

Nobody on the dev team has a mac.
Can you try these builds and see if they work better for you? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12289&start=15#p133100

Also, Warzone makes logs, so, next time you try this, check your logs for more info on what is going on.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Blujay777
Greenhorn

Re: Trouble Starting Up

Post by Blujay777 »

The most recent update fixed my problem. Thank you.