resoulution question

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
congaman59
New user

resoulution question

Post by congaman59 »

I have a dell xps 17" computer with the native resolution 1600 x 900. What settings should I use to get the screen to show all the map and controls, and to allow me to use the cursor to move around?
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: resoulution question

Post by vexed »

Don't understand the question.
Are you looking to play full screen, full window + trap cursor, or what?
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

Try right-click→properties→compatibility→disable dpi scaling on the Warzone exe, that might help. I guess there is a way to set this directly in the program itself, which might be good to have.
We want information... information... information.
congaman59
New user

Post by congaman59 »

I am wanting to use the largest part of the screen I can ,see the map and menu and use the cursor to navigate the direction movement on the map.
congaman59
New user

Post by congaman59 »

In windows 10?
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

congaman59 wrote:I am wanting to use the largest part of the screen I can ,see the map and menu and use the cursor to navigate the direction movement on the map.
What is preventing you from doing that now?
Screenshot of the issue? (Use your smartphone or whatever, if it don't show up via the F10 screenshot.)
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
wga220
New user

Post by wga220 »

I think the question is: Is there a way to change the resolution of the application so you can effectively "zoom out" and make better use of high resoluton? the current settings seem to only be 640X480 pixels, and would like to make it closer to HD.
congaman59
New user

Post by congaman59 »

in 16x 9 the native resolution of the screen in full screen I can't get the cursor to move the map location by placing the cursor on the edge of the screen, and my arrow keys are in an awkward position. I like some others would like to be able to remap the direction keys to WSAD or at least be able to move the location around at screen edge with cursor.