Problem with 3.1.2

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
dr evil
New user

Problem with 3.1.2

Post by dr evil »

impossible to manufacture vehicles, and aircrafts...

I'm running the WZ2100 under Opensuse Linux 64bit, the bug is always come out, around 20-40 minutes from the beginning of the game. The bug= impossible to manufacture vehicles, and aircrafts, but I'm not over the manufacturing limit. I have my factories, manufacturing modules, energy, and I got the design too. (I do not use any mods or custom map). I'm playing SKIRMISH games, my opponent can manufacture everything... I reinstalled all the system, and the same bug came out...

running parameters:

Warzone2100 build: 3.1.2, skirmish game, 1 opponent, without mods or custom maps
My OS is: openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin) (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 3.16.7-21-desktop x86_64
This is a Good Day to Die.
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Re: 3.1.2 has been released!

Post by Tzeentch »

I'd enjoy playing you dr evil lol, unsure how to assist.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: 3.1.2 has been released!

Post by vexed »

dr evil wrote:impossible to manufacture vehicles, and aircrafts...

I'm running the WZ2100 under Opensuse Linux 64bit, the bug is always come out, around 20-40 minutes from the beginning of the game. The bug= impossible to manufacture vehicles, and aircrafts, but I'm not over the manufacturing limit. I have my factories, manufacturing modules, energy, and I got the design too. (I do not use any mods or custom map). I'm playing SKIRMISH games, my opponent can manufacture everything... I reinstalled all the system, and the same bug came out...

running parameters:

Warzone2100 build: 3.1.2, skirmish game, 1 opponent, without mods or custom maps
My OS is: openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin) (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 3.16.7-21-desktop x86_64
Sounds like you didn't upgrade the factories enough.
Upload a savegame of the issue.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
dr evil
New user

Re: Problem with 3.1.2

Post by dr evil »

Here is a screenshot from the game and a saved game in the zip file. The savegame maybe not work on other system.
You can see the empty product list from the factory, meanwhile I have a lot of plans in the design section.

thx.
Attachments
skirmish.zip
savegame
(152.64 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
screenshot
screenshot
This is a Good Day to Die.
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Post by Tzeentch »

This is unusual, I have opened this save game in the same version on windows 7 (64 bit) and I have a list of vehicles and can build them with no changes whatsoever. Bit stuck here as this could be a bug. Considering you were able to build units. Maybe some logs are required and did you get any message at the top during game? Is it just after a set time or perhaps some upgrade
Milwarzon
New user

Post by Milwarzon »

I have same problem. I created more saved during game:
level 20, level 20_1, level 20_2, level 20_3, level 20_4. Next day, I loaded game level 20_4. I do not manufacture in any facetory. Other saves is damaged too. Only level 20 save is ok.

Is it any information about vehicles to manufacture in save? I can upload all saves to compare with developers.
Milwarzon
New user

Post by Milwarzon »

Correct (level 20) and damaged (level 20_1) saves
Attachments
campaign.zip
(144.13 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Milwarzon
New user

Post by Milwarzon »

This problem is created when you change vehicle templates (no create new, but modify existing) and save the game.

My problem was created when I modify body to Mantis on all vehicles.