WZ 2100 portable problems with Graphics card :-(

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
montetank
Regular
Regular

WZ 2100 portable problems with Graphics card :-(

Post by montetank »

There is the risk that the whole graphics card get damaged!

My OS:
Processor: 4-GHz Intel Core i7 4790K
RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
Storage: 1 TB, 7, 200-rpm hard drive
on Windows 7 ( don`t like 8)

After hours of testing, i noticed, thats something going wrong with my GC. So i made this stupid Test on Windows and have to read this (screenshot) and in campaign i cant read, what i have to do. In skirmish-the bases are unarrivable /i cheated with deity because i wanted to make the third screenshot.
So- i am crying in rage: "O you fools, you presumptuous, pitying fools, what have you done!
Now you have burnt everything, and destroyed my GC, now that you have turned the surviving green to ashes, what have you earnt? So tell me please-What kind of people are you, where do you come from, how many are you, what did you do formerly?" O_o
WZ 2100="from the success story to a heap of ruins" :cry:
Never test with cyborg flamers

I am going to create a map now..... 12c- mass murder with scavs...with license of her majesty. grrrr :evil:

Regards and feel free to remove, Vexed :wink:
Attachments
Cant arrive the base
Cant arrive the base
warzone2100_portable deity screenshot.jpg (108.48 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
Letters not readable
Letters not readable
warzone2100_portable 2015-03-31 19-02-01-02.jpg (70.76 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
Shit Portable.jpg
Shit Portable.jpg (83.37 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: WZ 2100 portable problems with Graphics card :-(

Post by vexed »

Um...
A) There is no possible way for Warzone (or any other software program that don't have kernel access) to do anything "bad" to hardware.
B) Nice system you have.
C) Looks like your drivers crashed and left you in a unstable state, or, your 980 is defective or PSU issues or...
D) Did I mention that it isn't possible for Warzone or any other program to ruin hardware, since the program don't have ring 0 (kernel level) access?
E) If this is April's fool joke... :stare:
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: WZ 2100 portable problems with Graphics card :-(

Post by montetank »

vexed wrote:Um...
A) There is no possible way for Warzone (or any other software program that don't have kernel access) to do anything "bad" to hardware.
B) Nice system you have.
C) Looks like your drivers crashed and left you in a unstable state, or, your 980 is defective or PSU issues or...
D) Did I mention that it isn't possible for Warzone or any other program to ruin hardware, since the program don't have ring 0 (kernel level) access?
E) If this is April's fool joke... :stare:
As usual a nice help :lol2:
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.