Video parts seems to be missing

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Video parts seems to be missing

Post by IgorBrehm »

I have noticed that it seems that it is missing a video where nexus tries to infiltrate the project sistems and them they shut down the sistems... :hmm:
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: Video parts seems to be missing

Post by Berg »

http://developer.wz2100.net/wiki/Downlo ... llversions download vids from here and also read where they should be put
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

I have the videos installed but the part where this that I said happens seems to be missing on hig quality
Ezio
Trained
Trained

Post by Ezio »

it's on beta 2 right?, do you know which file is it since i do remembered i double checked number of files and compare it with original before uploading it back there, there is a chance it might be there but can't be played :hmm:
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

It is in the first campaign but I don't know which file it is... I allready played the entire first campaign today again and this part of the videos did not appeared... It happens first with the project and them they discover that nexus did that into the new paradigm systems too so in the last mission you must find their computers to know better what is this program that tried to infiltrate the project systems...
Ezio
Trained
Trained

Post by Ezio »

i could confirm video was there and playable with mpc, can i see your logs. it should saying an error there :)
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

I downloaded the videos again and now I could watch that part correctly so I think it was a download error or something?