Applying 2.0.7 Hotfix in OSX on a MAC

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
MacCrash
New user

Applying 2.0.7 Hotfix in OSX on a MAC

Post by MacCrash »

Hi all, this is a duplicate of a question I posted at the end of the long Hotfix for 2.0.7 thread, hopefully I will have more luck here... Thanks.

Hey there, sorry in advance for not knowing much about these modifications or codes, but I am on a MAC (MacBookPro, OS10.4, 2.33Ghz Intel, 2gb RAM) and can't figure out how to apply the hotfix- or if this is possible on a MAC.

I read many of the posts here, and other topics about the hotfix, and got from Campaign 1-2 using the saved game posted here (Thanks!) but now can't get from 2-3) Couple questions:

1) where do I "put" or "apply" the patch? (there are no instructions for MAC that I can find...)
2) how can i apply the command line alterations-  or can I on a MAC?
3) I don't have a warzone2100.sh file in my OSX folder in the package, as suggested on this site. It seems I need to alter this file? (I also can't alter any of the package contents, add to them, or delete them)

If anyone can be generous enough to walk me through the hotfix application in OSX for MAC, that would be great. Or just tell me it can't be done and I will wait for the next release!

Thanks again-

Best, Peter