Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

command turret

Post by Virus- A »

Hi all, I have a question
My question is, that this case serves the command turret, if we have the function key Shift + #

So what I have understood, the turret command to map drives to a group which controls the turret.
Sorry my bad English.
greetings to all :)
xico - Español/Ingles un poco- -También conocido por "RaNgEl"☜ ☆ ☞ Luis Diego Rangel☜ ☆ ☞ ♪♪♫ ♫
Iluvalar
Regular
Regular

Re: command turret

Post by Iluvalar »

Hola my friend virus. This time you beat records with that bad english XD . I'm not sure I understood what you said. I'll try to answer anyway :) .

You can assign units to the command turret much like you can assign units to a sensor. The commander give a bonus to his unit and manage the repair of his units by itself. You move the commander and the units follow him and attack where you asked him.

The "shift+1" key select the commander. Just like if you created a group with "ctrl+1" and than select it with "1". It's pretty useful once you start to use commanders.

I hope this answer you question.
Heretic 2.3 improver and proud of it.
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

Iluvalar wrote: El comandante dará un bono a su unidad y gestionar la reparación de sus unidades por sí mismo.
Thank lluvalar, you try to tell me that I should use command turret, that gives them an automatic repair each of the units?

which is an advantage.

thank you very much lluvalar, I will try to use command turret, which I have to adapt. :)

Greetings, Virus A
:)
xico - Español/Ingles un poco- -También conocido por "RaNgEl"☜ ☆ ☞ Luis Diego Rangel☜ ☆ ☞ ♪♪♫ ♫
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

Not automatic repairs, I'm afraid. I think what Iluvalar meant was units under a commander's control are able to automatically go to a repair facility if they are damaged. once repaired at a repair facility, they will drive themselves back to the commanders side.

But Commanders do give the following bonuses to the units attached to it: Accuracy- Speed - (Negative to) enemy accuracy - damage taken.

The full list of how potential the bonuses can become can be found here: http://guide.wz2100.net/experience
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

OK entendido.

Thx ClockWork :) :)