Bug Report: When full of trucks, units restart at beginning.

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Smoovious
New user

Bug Report: When full of trucks, units restart at beginning.

Post by Smoovious »

Yeah, yeah, awful subject... here's what I'm seeing in WZ2100 rc3 (on Win7)

I'm doing a skirmish game... I have one of my factories set to repeat infinitely, with a handful of units set to build 1 per cycle.

The first unit is a Lancer, the second unit is a Truck, and the rest after those.

So, I'm wondering to myself "why the hell do I have so many @&!**# Lancers right now?"

So I watched... I'm full of trucks. Now, usually, when I had a truck as the first unit in the list, that factory just stayed stuck on truck, waiting for a truck slot to open up to build it. But since it isn't first now, the truck is being skipped, but instead of continuing on the next unit type, it resets the whole cycle, and starts again at the first unit... the Lancer.

So, the bug is, when I have too many trucks to build another, and the truck gets skipped, the whole build cycle gets aborted, and starts over from the beginning, instead of just skipping the truck and continuing with the next unit in that cycle.

I am unable to test it with cyborgs, but I suspect the same thing is happening, as the cyborg factory I am doing the same 1-of-each infinite # of cycles, just stays sitting on the maintenance unit instead of cycling through the following units.

Should be easily reproduceable, but lemme know if you need a savegame.

-- Smoov
Smoovious
New user

Re: Bug Report: When full of trucks, units restart at beginn

Post by Smoovious »

We can remove this thread... I found the bug-tracker a couple minutes after posting this.

-- Smoov