Challenge: River Strike

For challenge discussions and reports
NoQ
Special
Special

Challenge: River Strike

Post by NoQ »

I've just made a challenge using my "4c-Tranquil" map. The file attached is the map with the challenge included in it, so you just put it into the maps directory and the challenge should appear in the list.

The scavengers in the middle supply you with enough peace time to build up and develop your base, but if you want to beat the challenge quickly enough, you'd have to take the initiative yourself. :)

Am i doing everything correctly? Won't such files cause any kicking problems, like map-mods did? If it's all right, i'll bundle some challenges with other maps of mine. :wink:
Last edited by NoQ on 13 Sep 2010, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: Challenge: River Strike

Post by NoQ »

Since no one complained, i've embedded the challenge (and one more challenge too; the already one mentioned in this thread is actually called River Strike 2) into the map file from the map thread. The attachment in this thread is deleted.
Mats
Trained
Trained

Re: Challenge: River Strike

Post by Mats »

There don't seem to be any scavengers? Anyway, it was a good fun challenge. Took me 5 tries (although after first 3 I took a look at map layout and won in two tries).

Spoiler: This map is actually pretty easy if you just rush to the two exits to the enemy bases and fortify. You have most of the map's oil and the enemy are cut off. You have just two points to defend.

Good map, good challenge. :)

Time, for anyone interested, a rather slow 1 hour 15 mins.
Full of ideas - Most are probably useless. Feel free to ignore them :)