Tutorial?

For AI and campaign script related discussions and questions
dmkp
Trained
Trained
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:50
Location: UK
Contact:

Tutorial?

Post by dmkp » 14 Feb 2010, 18:50

Are there any scripting tutorials out there?

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: Tutorial?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 14 Feb 2010, 18:52

lololololololololololololhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh :stare: :stressed: :scream: :twisted: xD xD xD xD xD xD

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: Tutorial?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 14 Feb 2010, 18:52

what? what i gave you wasnt enuff?

KukY
Regular
Regular
Posts: 1859
Joined: 20 Mar 2009, 21:56

Re: Tutorial?

Post by KukY » 14 Feb 2010, 18:53

lav_coyote25 wrote:lololololololololololololhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh :stare: :stressed: :scream: :twisted: xD xD xD xD xD xD
Double that.

Lok in wiki. There is something there...

dmkp
Trained
Trained
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:50
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Tutorial?

Post by dmkp » 14 Feb 2010, 18:57

Oops *embarrassed* I forgot you gave me some stuff lav XD sorry.



What wiki? (I don't explore this site much further than the forum).

KukY
Regular
Regular
Posts: 1859
Joined: 20 Mar 2009, 21:56

Re: Tutorial?

Post by KukY » 14 Feb 2010, 18:59

dmkp wrote:Oops *embarrassed* I forgot you gave me some stuff lav XD sorry.



What wiki? (I don't explore this site much further than the forum).
:stare:


TitleIndex

dmkp
Trained
Trained
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:50
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Tutorial?

Post by dmkp » 14 Feb 2010, 19:01

Thank you :D

User avatar
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 555
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 18:20
Contact:

Re: Tutorial?

Post by Saberuneko » 14 Feb 2010, 20:21

Image

User avatar
DylanDog
Code contributor
Code contributor
Posts: 347
Joined: 08 Apr 2009, 15:15
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Tutorial?

Post by DylanDog » 15 Feb 2010, 14:30

Some old stuff can be found here: http://members.shaw.ca/kgmetcalfe/
My Warzone 2100 mods:
Download DyDo-AI for Warzone skirmish/multiplayer games.
Download A2C-HM (Alpha 2 Campaign - Hard Mode).
Download A3C-HM (Alpha 3 Campaign - Hard Mode).

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: Tutorial?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 15 Feb 2010, 17:10

he already has the documents project.chm - which has all that in a desktop file. xD

User avatar
Buginator
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3285
Joined: 04 Nov 2007, 02:20

Re: Tutorial?

Post by Buginator » 16 Feb 2010, 07:26

lav_coyote25 wrote:he already has the documents project.chm - which has all that in a desktop file. xD
*cough* *wheeze* *cough* :!!!:
and it ends here.

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: Tutorial?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 16 Feb 2010, 19:32

Buginator wrote:
lav_coyote25 wrote:he already has the documents project.chm - which has all that in a desktop file. xD
*cough* *wheeze* *cough* :!!!:

are you trying to tell me something.... :stare: xD

dmkp
Trained
Trained
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:50
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Tutorial?

Post by dmkp » 17 Feb 2010, 02:32

Is there anything that say... describes how to make the map expand - like the campaign maps do.

And other things like that :)

User avatar
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional
Posts: 3434
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 23:18

Re: Tutorial?

Post by lav_coyote25 » 17 Feb 2010, 06:48

dmkp wrote:Is there anything that say... describes how to make the map expand - like the campaign maps do.

And other things like that :)
no... and i did ask. no one had anything. :(

Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Posts: 3755
Joined: 03 Aug 2006, 19:39

Re: Tutorial?

Post by Per » 17 Feb 2010, 13:40

dmkp wrote:Is there anything that say... describes how to make the map expand - like the campaign maps do.
You set the scroll limits from scripts.

Post Reply