scriptName global

For AI and campaign script related discussions and questions
aubergine
Professional
Professional

scriptName global

Post by aubergine »

I'm looking to backport the scriptName global to wz 3.1 but I'm not sure as to what it actually contains?

In the JS API docs, it's described as "Base name of the script that is running" which could be any number of things from a filename, path and filename, name of AI or maybe even something completely different?

Does anyone know what the global contains at runtime? (I can't currently test on WZ 3.2 as there isn't a mac build of it)
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
dak180
Trained
Trained

Re: scriptName global

Post by dak180 »

aubergine wrote:Does anyone know what the global contains at runtime? (I can't currently test on WZ 3.2 as there isn't a mac build of it)
I have gone to (and likely will go to quite a bit more) trouble to make it really easy for anyone, not just devs, to make builds themselves; the only thing you should need is xcode.

If you have trouble with anything getting the build going please let me know so I can help.
User:dak180
Keeper of the Mac Builds
Shadow Wolf TJC
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadow Wolf TJC »

That would be great, since that would better enable non-devs like myself to test and debug our changes to the source code, so that we can submit possible solutions with much less uncertainty.

Edit: I hope that Windows XP users are covered.
Creator of Warzone 2100: Contingency!
Founder of Wikizone 2100: http://wikizone2100.wikia.com/wiki/Wikizone_2100
dak180
Trained
Trained

Post by dak180 »

Shadow Wolf TJC wrote:I hope that Windows XP users are covered.
You will have to ask vexed about that one, I only do the care and feeding of the mac build system. :lecture:
User:dak180
Keeper of the Mac Builds